What’s Included in Your Chalet Chardons Ski Holiday
Included in the price of your catered holiday
- Breakfast every day (hot options on five mornings with a continental breakfast on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake on six days (no afternoon tea on the chalet day off)
- Six 5-course evening meals (canapés, starter, main, dessert, and cheese board with port),
- Free-flowing French wine with the evening meal: choice of red, white, and rosé wines
- Prosecco on the first and last night
- A selection of alcohols and soft drinks (only for sole occupancy chalet bookings)
- Bed linen and towels
- Hosting throughout your stay
- Communal areas cleaned daily
- Bedrooms and bathrooms cleaned once mid-week with a towel change
- Local taxes
Breakfast includes freshly baked French pastries, baguettes from our local boulangerie, preserves, yoghurt, fruit, and a choice of cereals, with hot options cooked to order on five days a week. On two days a continental breakfast will be served.
Afternoon tea includes freshly baked cake, freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, and juices.
The five-course dinner consists of canapes, a starter, a main course, a dessert, and a cheese platter to finish – all accompanied by free-flowing French wine!
On the first and last evening, a prosecco reception will precede dinner.
Packed lunches can be pre-ordered for a small fee each day and will be prepared for collection each morning.
All special dietary requirements are taken into account. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers have the same exceptional dining experience. Whatever your dietary needs, we’ll be happy to discuss them with you.
Children can choose to have a meal earlier if they wish.
One night off per week gives you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants in the resort.
To view a sample menu, please visit our Food and Drinks page.
Not Included in your holiday:
- Travel to the resort from your home
- Airport Transfers
- Ski lessons
- Ski passes
- Ski hire
- Travel Insurance (compulsory – you will need to confirm to us all your party are covered for cancellation insurance WHEN YOU BOOK)
- Visas if required
- Optional Extras
- Dinner on chalet night off
- Parking: this can be booked at Parking Tignes les Brevieres
Included in the price of your self-catered holiday:
- Sole occupancy of the property
- Bed linen and towels
- Start & end of stay cleaning service
- In-resort guest services team and on-call maintenance team
- Welcome hamper with a variety of products and freshly baked cake
- Cooking utensils, crockery, and cutlery
The following additional services can be arranged at any time throughout your stay, subject to availability:
- Additional Cleaning service – €20 per hour
- Additional Linen & Towels – €25 per bed set