Winter Season Prices
Winter Season Prices
Our chalets are now on sale for Winter 2023-24! below you will find live pricing and availability for all our chalets.
Compare the prices of all our catered chalets. Our prices include accommodation, breakfast everyday, afternoon tea six days a week, and dinner and wine on six nights.. To find out more about what’s included in our catered ski chalet holidays, please click here.
We offer discounts to children, these are €50 per child under 14 and €100 for children under the age of 5.
Chalet Hattiers Apartment 2: 6 - 8 Guests
Chalet Hattiers Apartment 1: 8 - 10 Guests
Chalet Belvedere: 13 Guests
Chalet Boubou Plus: 14 - 16 Guests
Chalet Indah: 14 - 16 Guests
Chalet Sophia: 16 - 17 Guests
Chalet Isabella: 16 - 17 Guests
Chalet Rosko: 21 Guests
Chalet Panoramique: 35 Guests
Chalet Coeur des Brévières: 40 Guests
We price all our accommodation in euros (as most of our costs are in euros) to avoid having to pay a high base to fix currency rates for the year. This allows us to pass these savings on to you. The British Pound prices shown are only indicative at do not necessarily reflect the amount you will pay as this will be determined by the exchange rate at the time of payment.
All prices are for 7 nights of catered accommodation on a sole occupancy basis (unless otherwise indicated).
Unless otherwise stated these prices include:
- Sole occupancy of the chalet for the number of guests you stated when you booked
- Breakfast every day (hot options on five days with a self-serve continental breakfast on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake on six days (no afternoon tea on the chalet day off)
- Six evening meals: 5-course dinner on six nights of the week (canapes, starter, main, dessert, and cheese board with port)
- Prosecco on the first and last night
- Free-flowing French wine with the evening meal: choice of red, white, and rosé wines
- A selection of alcohols and soft drinks (not applicable to Hattiers Apartments 1 & 2 or Coeur des Brevieres when booked on a shared basis)
- Bed linen and towels
- Hosting throughout your stay
- Communal areas cleaned daily
- Bedrooms and bathrooms cleaned once a week with a towel change
- Local taxes
- Travel to the resort from your home
- Ski school, ski pass, ski hire
- Travel Insurance (compulsory – you will need to confirm to us all your party are covered for cancellation insurance WHEN YOU BOOK)
- Visas if required
- Optional Extras
- Dinner on the chalet night off