“Excellent all round, as usual. Chalet Isabella is comfy, friendly, luxurious and just about perfect.”
Bull996, April 2019
- Bedrooms and Bathrooms being renovated Summer 2023
- Outside hot tub with great views over the village, lake, and mountains beyond
- Wooden sauna and changing area adjoining the hot-tub
- Spacious open-plan living area with fully equipped kitchen, large dining table, and sofa area with log fire
- TV snug room – perfect for children
- UK Freeview, DVD player, games console and WiFi facilities
- Conveniently located 100 metres from Brévières Chalet lift
- Spacious ski storage area with boot warmers
- Unbeatable Chalet Chardons Skiing and Snowboarding prices
- Book the chalet on a catered sole occupancy basis and your group will get our Personalised Drinks Package for free.
Isabella is a spacious and modern 17-person chalet laid out over four floors in Tignes les Brévières with panoramic mountain views. The premium accommodation is located in the village’s Hauts des Brévières area, just a one-minute walk to the funicular-style lift that links you to the main lift station, piste, bars and restaurants.
Isabella benefits from both a traditional Scandinavian-style wooden sauna and a hot tub on the balcony overlooking the picture-perfect snowy village, lake and mountains beyond – perfect for soothing your muscles after a long day on the slopes! There is ample storage for skis and boards complete with heated boot warmers, so you know your equipment will be ready for action the following day.
The chalet has seven comfortably furnished double/twin bedrooms and one triple bedroom. Rooms 1 to 4 are fully ensuite, and on the upper level a bathroom is shared between Rooms 5 and 6 and an additional bathroom is shared between Rooms 7 and 8. Thanks to a lockable adjoining door, rooms 7 and 8 can be used as a family room if required.
With its wood and stone finish, the stylish living/dining area has an abundance of character and a sociable, open-plan layout. Guests can use the fully equipped kitchen, indulge in delicious meals at the large banqueting table, relax in front of the crackling fire and admire the idyllic views from the communal balcony. Meanwhile, a separate cosy television snug offers UK satellite TV, and DVD facilities with a selection of movies, games consoles and a choice of board games.
We know how to make your holiday special. Each season we assemble a team of talented professionals who pride themselves on their exceptional service and are dedicated to creating the perfect alpine ambiance.
We look forward to welcoming you to Isabella.
The chalet sleeps 16 guests but can sleep up to 17 people, by adding a bed to room 2 to make it a triple.
Please note we are renovating the chalet’s bedrooms and bathrooms this summer, as a result, we do not yet know the exact configuration of the top-floor bedrooms and bathrooms, but we hope to make them all ensuite.
|1||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom and WC|
|2||2-3||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom and WC|
(additional single can be added to make a triple room)
|3||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom and WC|
|4||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom and WC|
|5||2||Bedroom/Bathroom Layout TBC|
|6||2||Bedroom/Bathroom Layout TBC|
|7||2||Bedroom/Bathroom Layout TBC|
|8||2||Bedroom/Bathroom Layout TBC|
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Sole occupancy of the property
- Breakfast every day (hot options on five days with a continental breakfast on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake on six days (no afternoon tea on the chalet day off)
- Six 5-course evening meals (canapes, starter, main, dessert, and cheese board with port)
- Prosecco on the first and last night
- Free-flowing French wine with the evening meal: choice of red, white, and rosé wines
- A selection of alcohols and soft drinks (when the chalet is booked on a sole occupancy basis)
- Bed linen and towels
- Hosting throughout your stay
- Communal areas are cleaned daily
- Bedrooms and bathrooms cleaned once a week with a towel change
- Local taxes
- Travel to the resort from your home
- Ski school, ski pass, ski hire
- Travel Insurance (compulsory – you will need to confirm to us all your party are covered for cancellation insurance WHEN YOU BOOK)
- Visas if required
- Optional Extras
- Dinner on the chalet night off.
- Parking: this can be booked at: Parking Tignes les Brevieres
Afternoon tea includes freshly baked cake, freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, and juices.
The five-course dinner consists of canapes, a starter, a main course, a dessert, and a cheese platter to finish – all accompanied by free-flowing French wine!
On the first and last evening, a prosecco reception will precede dinner.
Packed lunches can be pre-ordered for a small fee each day and will be prepared for collection each morning.
All special dietary requirements are taken into account. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers have the same exceptional dining experience. Whatever your dietary needs, we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Children can choose to have a meal earlier if they wish.
One night off per week gives you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants offered in the resort.
To view a sample menu, please visit our Food and Drinks page.
Like most catered chalet holidays, when booking with us you used to get only a choice of red or white wine with dinner. However, we have listened to your feedback and extended our drinks package that is included in your stay.
For Winter 2022-23 you will now get the following extended drinks package included in your stay with us to make that Chardons holiday even better (some would say wetter) than before. All bookings will now include:
- Free-flowing hot drinks throughout the day including a selection of teas, coffee, and hot chocolate.
- With Dinner:
- Choice of 3 Red Wine options,
- Choice of 3 White Wines options,
- A Rosé wine
- Prosecco on your first and last night
- The chalet will also be stocked with a supply of alcohol and mixers (please note the supply is limited to a set amount per week)
Prices & Availability
Our Chalet are now on sale for next winter!
Below is the live availability calendar for Chalet Isabella for Winter 23/24. Scroll down to find the date you want and you can click to reserve the chalet now!
The below prices for Chalet Isabella are for 16 guests, if you wish to book the chalet for 17 guests please give us a call on +44 (0)1600 800 300 and we can provide you with a quote.
We price all our accommodation in Euros (as most of our costs are in Euros) to avoid having to pay high fees to fix currency rates for the year. This allows us to pass these savings on to you. Today’s exchange rate is (EUR 1=£[getGBPRate]).
Booking your ski holiday with us couldn’t be easier. Just fill in the form below and we’ll look after everything for you. Please remember to read our terms and conditions
How to Book:
- Contact Us (below) to put your dates on hold
- You can then arrange your travel without the risk of your dates being booked by someone else in the meantime!
- Confirm your booking by making the payment of the deposit (30% of booking value)
- The balance would be due 12 weeks before your arrival date
Once you submit the form we will get back to you within 24 hours.
*Please note during the Winter, Chardons Staff live in the on-site staff accommodation area and will carry out daily hot tub checks, and will be on hand to troubleshoot any issues throughout your stay.