“What a wonderful chalet Boubou Plus is, with amazing hosts and outstanding food. The chalet is beautifully decorated and the views from the hot tub and balcony glorious.”
Kimursell1, April 2019
- Fully renovated and refurbished in 2016/2017, a high-quality chalet in Tignes Les Brévières
- Hot-tub on the balcony enjoying outstanding views over the Sache valley
- The relaxing spa area also houses a brand new sauna facility
- Sleeps up to 16 in twin/double and a family room, all bedrooms have their own private bathrooms.
- Spacious and plentiful living and dining areas with log fire, vaulted ceilings and picture windows
- TV snug – perfect for children or catching up on sports events
- UK Freeview, DVD player, games console and WiFi facilities
- Just a 5-minute walk to the piste
- Ski storage area with electric boot warmers
- Unbeatable Chalet Chardons Skiing and Snowboarding prices
- Book the chalet on a catered sole occupancy basis and your group will get our Personalised Drinks Package for free.
Boubou Plus is a recently renovated 16-person chalet in Tignes les Brévières with panoramic mountain views. The luxury accommodation is located in the village’s Hauts des Brévières area, just a one-minute walk to the funicular-style lift that links you to the main lift station, piste, bars and restaurants.
Laid out over four split levels, Boubou Plus has an abundance of character thanks to its vaulted ceiling, wooden beams and local stone throughout. Premium spa facilities include a traditional wooden sauna and a balcony hot tub overlooking the picture-perfect snowy village and lake beyond. There is ample storage for skis and boards complete with heated boot warmers, so you know your equipment will be ready for action the following day.
Boubou Plus has seven well-appointed bedrooms (one double/twin and one triple/quad room for families). All rooms have been beautifully refurbished to an exceptional standard and benefit from high-quality bathrooms complete with rain showers.
The chalet features a separate banqueting area that lends itself perfectly to intimate dining, a spacious and bright lounge area with a cosy log fire and a comfortable cinema snug-room with UK satellite TV, a games console, a choice of board games and a DVD player with a selection of movies.
We know how to make your holiday special. Each season we assemble a team of talented professionals who pride themselves on their exceptional service and are dedicated to creating the perfect alpine ambiance.
We look forward to welcoming you to Boubou Plus.
The chalet sleeps up to 16 people.
|1||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite shower room (with WC)|
|2||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite shower room (with WC)|
|3||2||King Bed / Twin Beds room* with ensuite shower room (with WC)|
(*smallest room but benefits from great views over the mountains)
|4||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with private shower room (with WC) – the shower room is located up a short staircase|
|5||4||Family/Quad room – King Bed / Twin Beds with Bunk Bed with ensuite master shower room (with WC)|
|6||2||King Bed / Twin Bed with private shower room (with WC) – the shower room is immediately across the hall way|
|7||2||King Bed / Twin Beds room with ensuite master shower room (with WC)|
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Sole occupancy of the property
- Breakfast every day (hot options on five days with a continental breakfast on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake on six days (no afternoon tea on the chalet day off)
- Six 5-course evening meals (canapes, starter, main, dessert, and cheese board with port)
- Prosecco on the first and last night
- Free-flowing French wine with the evening meal: choice of red, white, and rosé wines
- A selection of alcohols and soft drinks (when the chalet is booked on a sole occupancy basis)
- Bed linen and towels
- Hosting throughout your stay
- Communal areas are cleaned daily
- Bedrooms and bathrooms cleaned once a week with a towel change
- Local taxes
- Travel to the resort from your home
- Ski school, ski pass, ski hire
- Travel Insurance (compulsory – you will need to confirm to us all your party are covered for cancellation insurance WHEN YOU BOOK)
- Visas if required
- Optional Extras
- Dinner on the chalet night off.
- Parking: this can be booked at Parking Tignes les Brevieres
Afternoon tea includes freshly baked cake, freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, and juices.
The five-course dinner consists of canapes, a starter, a main course, a dessert, and a cheese platter to finish – all accompanied by free-flowing French wine!
On the first and last evening, a prosecco reception will precede dinner.
Packed lunches can be pre-ordered for a small fee each day and will be prepared for collection each morning.
All special dietary requirements are taken into account. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers have the same exceptional dining experience. Whatever your dietary needs, we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Children can choose to have a meal earlier if they wish.
One night off per week gives you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants offered in the resort.
To view a sample menu, please visit our Food and Drinks page.
Like most catered chalet holidays, when booking with us you used to get only a choice of red or white wine with dinner. However, we have listened to your feedback and extended our drinks package that is included in your stay.
For Winter 2022-23 you will now get the following extended drinks package included in your stay with us to make that Chardons holiday even better (some would say wetter) than before. All bookings will now include:
- Free-flowing hot drinks throughout the day including a selection of teas, coffee, and hot chocolate.
- With Dinner:
- Choice of 3 Red Wine options,
- Choice of 3 White Wines options,
- A Rosé wine
- Prosecco on your first and last night
- The chalet will also be stocked with a supply of alcohol and mixers (please note the supply is limited to a set amount per week)
Pricing and Availability
Our chalets are now on sale for next winter!
Below is the live availability calendar for Chalet Boubou Plus for Winter 23/24. Scroll down to find the date you want and you can click to reserve the chalet now!
The price for Chalet Boubou Plus is for 14 guests, if you wish to book the chalet for 15 or 16 guests please give us a call on +44 (0)1600 800 300 and we can provide you with a quote.
We price all our accommodation in Euros (as most of our costs are in Euros) to avoid having to pay high fees to fix currency rates for the year. This allows us to pass these savings on to you. Today’s exchange rate is (EUR 1=£[getGBPRate]).
Booking your ski holiday with us couldn’t be easier. Just fill in the form below and we’ll look after everything for you. Please remember to read our terms and conditions
How to Book:
- Contact Us (below) to put your dates on hold
- You can then arrange your travel without the risk of your dates being booked by someone else in the meantime!
- Confirm your booking by making the payment of the deposit (30% of booking value)
- The balance would be due 12 weeks before your arrival date
Once you submit the form we will get back to you within 24 hours.