“Simply wonderful… superb facilities, spacious and very close to the lift into town. All topped off by what can only be described as a 5-star service.”
Simon P, February 2019
Hot Tub, Sauna & Games Room
- Very spacious chalet with commanding views of the village, mountains, ski slopes and the Sache valley
- Less than 100 metres from the Brévières elevator lift
- Indoor sauna and outdoor hot-tub with mountain views
- Large boot/games room with heated boot warmers, table football and pool table, as well a sofa area with TV and games console
- Perfect for families and large groups, with various social and living areas
- Spacious and airy rooms with plenty of light, all featuring an en-suite bathroom with a WC
- Most rooms with French windows opening onto the wrap-around balcony
- UK Freeview, DVD player, games console and Wi-Fi facilities in the shared living space
- Unbeatable Chalet Chardons Skiing and Snowboarding prices
- Book the chalet on a catered sole occupancy basis and your group will get our Personalised Drinks Package for free.
Rosko, an open-plan 21-person chalet in Tignes les Brévières, is the perfect choice for large, sociable groups. The spacious chalet is located in the village’s Hauts des Brévières area, just 100-metres from the funicular-style lift that links you to the main lift station, pistes and village centre.
The airy accommodation, arranged over four floors, is beautifully constructed from traditional Savoyard wood and stone. It features all the amenities you would expect from a premium chalet, including a traditional wooden sauna and a balcony hot tub with panoramic views of the idyllic snowy mountains and lake. There is ample storage for skis and boards complete with heated boot warmers, so you know your equipment will be ready for action the following day.
Rosko has eight en-suite double/twin bedrooms, most of which have wrap-around balcony access, plus one large ensuite family room with capacity for up to five guests and a private balcony. None of the bedrooms adjoin social areas, so you can be sure of a peaceful night’s sleep after a long day on the slopes.
A highlight of the chalet is the extremely large banqueting table that lends itself perfectly to sociable dining. Off this area is a comfortable, open plan lounge with a crackling log burner and plenty of sofas, plus a separate snug offering UK TV, a choice of board games, a games console and a DVD player with a selection of movies. As an added bonus, on the lower ground floor, you’ll find a games room complete with a pool table and table football, which is particularly useful for keeping younger guests occupied.
We know how to make your holiday special. Each season we assemble a team of talented professionals who pride themselves on their exceptional service and are dedicated to creating the perfect alpine ambience.
We look forward to welcoming you to Rosko.
Please note during the Winter, Chardons Staff live in the on-site staff accommodation area and will carry out daily hot tub checks, and will be on hand to troubleshoot any issues throughout your stay.
The chalet sleeps up to 21 people.
|1||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with en-suite shower room & WC|
|2||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with en-suite bathroom & WC, access to shared balcony|
|3||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with en-suite shower room & WC, access to a shared balcony|
|4||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with en-suite shower room & WC, access to a shared balcony|
|5||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with en-suite shower room & WC, access to a private balcony|
|6||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with en-suite shower room & WC, access to a shared balcony|
|7||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with en-suite shower room & WC, access to a shared balcony|
|8||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with en-suite shower room & WC, access to a shared balcony|
|9||4/5||Family Room: King Bed / Twin Beds, additional Single Bed, plus Bunk Bed with en-suite shower room & WC, and access to a shared balcony and a private balcony through two sets of doors|
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Sole occupancy of the property
- Breakfast every day (hot options on five days with a continental breakfast on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake on six days (no afternoon tea on the chalet day off)
- Six 5-course evening meals (canapes, starter, main, dessert, and cheese board with port)
- Prosecco on the first and last night
- Free-flowing French wine with the evening meal: choice of red, white, and rosé wines
- A selection of alcohols and soft drinks (when the chalet is booked on a sole occupancy basis)
- Bed linen and towels
- Hosting throughout your stay
- Communal areas are cleaned daily
- Bedrooms and bathrooms cleaned once a week with a towel change
- Local taxes
- Travel to the resort from your home
- Ski school, ski pass, ski hire
- Travel Insurance (compulsory – you will need to confirm to us all your party are covered for cancellation insurance WHEN YOU BOOK)
- Visas if required
- Optional Extras
- Dinner on the chalet night off.
- Parking: this can be booked at: Parking Tignes les Brevieres
Afternoon tea includes freshly baked cake, freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, and juices.
The five-course dinner consists of canapes, a starter, a main course, a dessert, and a cheese platter to finish – all accompanied by free-flowing French wine!
On the first and last evening, a prosecco reception will precede dinner.
Packed lunches can be pre-ordered for a small fee each day and will be prepared for collection each morning.
All special dietary requirements are taken into account. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers have the same exceptional dining experience. Whatever your dietary needs, we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Children can choose to have a meal earlier if they wish.
One night off per week gives you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants offered in the resort.
To view a sample menu, please visit our Food and Drinks page.
Like most catered chalet holidays, when booking with us you used to get only a choice of red or white wine with dinner. However, we have listened to your feedback and extended our drinks package that is included in your stay.
For Winter 2022-23 you will now get the following extended drinks package included in your stay with us to make that Chardons holiday even better (some would say wetter) than before. All bookings will now include:
- Free-flowing hot drinks throughout the day including a selection of teas, coffee, and hot chocolate.
- With Dinner:
- Choice of 3 Red Wine options,
- Choice of 3 White Wines options,
- A Rosé wine
- Prosecco on your first and last night
- The chalet will also be stocked with a supply of alcohol and mixers (please note the supply is limited to a set amount per week)
Prices & Availability
Our Chalet are now on sale for next winter!
Below is the weeks we still have available for Chalet Rosko for Winter 23/24, all prices are for 7 nights stays on a sole occupancy half-board basis. Scroll down to find the date you want and you can click to reserve the chalet now!
We price all our accommodation in Euros (as most of our costs are in Euros) to avoid having to pay high fees to fix currency rates for the year. This allows us to pass these savings on to you. Today’s exchange rate is (EUR 1=£[getGBPRate]).
How to Book:
- Contact Us (below) to put your dates on hold
- You can then arrange your travel without the risk of your dates being booked by someone else in the meantime!
- Confirm your booking by making the payment of the deposit (30% of booking value)
- The balance would be due 12 weeks before your arrival date
Once you submit the form we will get back to you within 24 hours.
*Please note during the Winter, Chardons Staff live in the on-site staff accommodation area.