- Please note that this Chalet is currently being fully renovated, so the pictures are not of the actual chalet, but instead are of its twin chalet, Chalet Boubou Plus, which the new chalet will be very similar to. The floor plan is also of this twin chalet. Chalet Indah will be the same, but instead of the sauna and WC next to the living room it will have a larger bar area.
- New Chalet in Tignes Les Brévières
- Perfect for families, with flexible room layouts
- Balcony with exquisite views of the slopes
- Cosy lounge with log burning fire
- Hot tub on the balcony with mountain views
- Conveniently located just 100 metres from the elevator lift which connects the chalets to the main lift station and village centre
- Satellite TV, games console, and internet facilities
- Large garage for ski & boot storage
Chalet Indah is a brand new 16-person chalet in Tignes les Brévières with panoramic mountain views.
Please note that this Chalet is currently being fully renovated, so the pictures are not of the actual chalet, but instead are of its twin chalet, Chalet Boubou Plus, which the new chalet will be very similar to. The floor plan is also of this twin chalet. Chalet Indah will be the same, but instead of the sauna and WC next to the living room it will have a larger bar area.
Chalet Indah is a 16-person chalet in Tignes les Brévières with panoramic mountain views. The premium accommodation is located in the village’s Hauts des Brévières area, just a one-minute walk to the funicular-style lift that links you to the main lift station, piste, bars, and restaurants.
Laid out over four split levels, Indah has an abundance of character thanks to its vaulted ceiling, wooden beams and local stone throughout. The chalet features a hot tub on the balcony overlooking the picture-perfect snowy village and lake beyond. There is ample storage for skis and boards complete with heated boot warmers.
Chalet Indah has seven well-appointed bedrooms (six double/twin rooms and one triple/quad room for families). All rooms will have been beautifully refurbished to an exceptional standard and benefit from high-quality bathrooms complete with rain showers.
The chalet features a separate banqueting area that lends itself perfectly to intimate dining, a spacious and bright lounge area with a cosy log fire, a comfortable TV snug with UK satellite TV, a games console, a choice of board games and a DVD player with a selection of movies. The chalet also features a sociable bar area next to the lounge.
Bookings on a sole occupancy catered basis are inclusive of a free bar, with a bespoke selection of alcohol and mixers. See the ‘Free Bar’ tab for further details.
We look forward to welcoming you to the brand new Chalet Indah.
As a new chalet to the Chardons family, you’ll have to check back soon for our latest reviews!
The chalet comfortably sleeps up to 16 adults in seven separate rooms.
|1||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite shower room (with WC)|
|2||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite shower room (with WC)|
|3||2||King Bed / Twin Beds room* with ensuite shower room (with WC)|
(*smallest room but benefits from great views over the mountains)
|4||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with private shower room (with WC) – the shower room is located up a short staircase|
|5||2||Family/Quad room – King Bed / Twin Beds with Bunk Bed with ensuite master shower room (with WC)|
|6||2||King Bed / Twin Bed with private shower room (with WC) – the shower room is immediately across the hall way|
|7||2||King Bed / Twin Beds room with ensuite master shower room (with WC)|
Floorplans coming soon.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Sole occupancy of the property
- Breakfast everyday (hot options on six days)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake every day
- 4 course dinner on six nights of the week
- Canapes and prosecco on first and last night
- Free-flowing French wine with the evening meal
- Bed linen and towels
- Local taxes
- Cleaning of communal areas everyday
- Bedroom and bathroom cleaning 6 days a week
- Free bar if booked on a sole occupancy basis
- Travel to the resort from your home
- Ski school, ski pass, ski hire
- Travel Insurance (compulsory – you will need to confirm to us all your party are covered for cancellation insurance WHEN YOU BOOK)
- Visas if required
- Optional Extras
Breakfast includes freshly baked French pastries, baguettes from our local boulangerie, preserves, yoghurt, fruit, and a choice of cereals, with hot options cooked to order on six days of the week. The seventh day is chalet day off, where a self-serve continental breakfast will be laid out for you.
Afternoon tea includes freshly baked cake, freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, and juices.
Dinner includes a starter, a main course, pudding, and a cheese platter to finish – all accompanied with free flowing French wine!
On the first and last evening, a prosecco and canapé reception will precede dinner.
Packed lunches can be pre-ordered for a small fee each day and will be prepared for collection each morning.
All special dietary requirements are taken into account. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers have the same exceptional dining experience. Whatever your dietary needs, we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Children can choose to have a meal earlier if they wish.
One night off per week gives you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants offered in the resort.
To view a sample menu, please visit our Food and Drinks page.
Book Chalet Val Monte on a catered sole occupancy basis and your group will get a free bar for your stay.
Unique to this premium chalet, the free bar allows your group to choose between a wide selection of alcohols and mixers as stated below. Your handpicked complimentary bar will then be made ready in the chalet for your arrival – for no extra charge!
You will get a choice of six alcohols and 10 mixers from the below options:
- 70cl Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 70cl Smirnoff Vodka
- 70cl Bacardi Rum
- 70cl Bushmills Whisky
- 70cl Baileys
- 70cl Jack Daniels Bourbon
- 70cl Hennessey Cognac
- 70cl Aperol
- 3x Bottles of Prosecco
- A crate of 24x 33cl bottles of Kronenbourg beer
- 1.5l Coke
- 1.5l Coke Zero
- 1.5l Tonic Water
- 1.5l Diet Tonic Water
- 1.5l Lemonade
- 1.5l Diet Lemonade
- 750ml Cranberry Juice
- 750ml Orange Juice
We ask that guests make their selection no later than two weeks before their arrival. If a selection is not made, we will supply a varied mix of the above options.
Prices & Availability
Our chalets are now on sale for Winter 2021-2022, so book now to get the trip that’s right for you.
Below are our prices for Chalet Indah for next season.
We price all our accommodation in Euros (as most of our costs are in Euros) to avoid having to pay high fees to fix currency rates for the year. This allows us to pass these savings on to you. Today’s exchange rate is (EUR 1=£0.853483).
Booking your ski holiday with us couldn’t be easier. Just fill in the form below and we’ll look after everything for you. Please remember to read our terms and conditions
How to Book:
- Contact Us (below) to put your dates on hold
- You can then arrange your travel without the risk of your dates being booked by someone else in the meantime!
- Confirm your booking by making the payment of the deposit
- The balance would be due 6 weeks before your arrival date
Our Covid-19 Policy:
We have adjusted our Terms & Conditions to provide you with Peace of Mind when booking your ski holiday with us. Our new policy includes lower deposits, later payment dates, transferrable bookings. For more information please see our Ski with Confidence page here.
Once you submit the form we will get back to you within 24 hours.