- 6-person dormitory room in Chalet Hattiers
- Commanding balcony views overlooking the village and mountains
- 3 minute walk from village centre and slopes
- Access to ski storage room with heated boot warmers
Hattiers long-stay room is a 6-person dormitory room with ensuite bathroom and private balcony with panoramic views of the village, lake, and mountains beyond. The room is on the first floor of Chalet Hattiers, just a 3-minute walk from the village centre, piste, and main gondola station.
The room is made up of 3 bunk beds and has an ensuite bathroom with WC and shower. The spacious balcony has outdoor seating and a small table. Guests can use the boot room for ski and board storage, complete with heated boot warmers.
Hattiers long-stay guests are served breakfast and dinner everyday, and can make themselves a packed lunch every morning to take out on the slopes. They can also use the tea and coffee making facilities throughout the day.
The price for apartment includes the following services:
- Bed Linen Provided
- Two Towels per guest
- Breakfast, a packed lunch, and dinner everyday
- In resort guest services team, on call maintenance team
Hattiers long-stay room sleeps up to 6, in one ensuite room with three bunkbeds. The room is located in Chalet Hattiers, which has a communal dining room on the ground floor. There is also a boot room in the basemet with ample storage for skis and boards.
Weekly Price: €400-€500, depending on week