“What a wonderful chalet Boubou Plus is, with amazing hosts and outstanding food. The chalet is beautifully decorated and the views from the hot tub and balcony glorious.”
Kimursell1, April 2019
- Fully renovated and refurbished in 2016/2017, a high-quality chalet in Tignes Les Brévières
- Hot-tub on the balcony enjoying outstanding views over the Sache valley
- The relaxing spa area also houses a brand new sauna facility
- Free bar made up of your very own selection of alcohol and mixers if you book the chalet for sole occupancy
- Sleeps up to 16 in twin/double and a family room, all bedrooms have a private shower room (no shared facilities)
- 16th bed is free if the whole chalet is booked
- Spacious and plentiful living and dining areas with log fire, vaulted ceilings and picture windows
- Perfect chalet for larger groups to take with sole occupancy
- Chardons premium chalet menu with quality bottled French wine
- TV snug – perfect for children or catching up on sports events
- UK freeview, DVD player, games console and WiFi facilities
- Conveniently located 50 metres from new Brévières Chalet lift
- Ski storage area with electric boot warmers
- Unbeatable Chalet Chardons Skiing and Snowboarding prices
Boubou Plus is a recently renovated 16-person chalet in Tignes les Brévières with panoramic mountain views. The luxury accommodation is located in the village’s Hauts des Brévières area, just a one-minute walk to the funicular-style lift that links you to the main lift station, piste, bars and restaurants.
Laid out over four split levels, Boubou Plus has an abundance of character thanks to its vaulted ceiling, wooden beams and local stone throughout. Premium spa facilities include a traditional wooden sauna and a balcony hot tub overlooking the picture-perfect snowy village and lake beyond. There is ample storage for skis and boards complete with heated boot warmers, so you know your equipment will be ready for action the following day.
Boubou Plus has seven well-appointed bedrooms (one double/twin and one triple/quad room for families). All rooms have been beautifully refurbished to an exceptional standard and benefit from high-quality bathrooms complete with rain showers.
The chalet features a separate banqueting area that lends itself perfectly to intimate dining<, a spacious and bright lounge area with a cosy log fire and a comfortable cinema snug-room with UK satellite TV, a games console, a choice of board games and a DVD player with a selection of movies.
Boubou Plus offers a restaurant-quality dining experience that foodies will love. A hot breakfast is served daily alongside a variety of continental options, while a sumptuous afternoon tea awaits you after each day on the slopes. We offer an indulgent five-course meal, inclusive of canapés and a cheese course with port – all accompanied by free-flowing hand-picked French bottled wine. One chalet night off per week offers you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants on offer in resort. See our Food and Drink page for further details and sample menus.
Full chalet bookings at Boubou Plus on a sole occupancy basis are inclusive of a free bar, with a bespoke selection of alcohol and mixers. See the ‘Free Bar’ tab for further details.
We know how to make your holiday special. Each season we assemble a team of talented professionals who pride themselves on their exceptional service and are dedicated to creating the perfect alpine ambiance.
We look forward to welcoming you to Boubou Plus.
The chalet sleeps up to 16 people. If the whole chalet is booked by one group, the 16th bed is free of charge.
|1||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite shower room (with WC)|
|2||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite shower room (with WC)|
|3||2||King Bed / Twin Beds room* with ensuite shower room (with WC)|
(*smallest room but benefits from great views over the mountains)
|4||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with private shower room (with WC) – the shower room is located up a short staircase|
|5||4||Family/Quad room – King Bed / Twin Beds with Bunk Bed with ensuite master shower room (with WC)|
|6||2||King Bed / Twin Bed with private shower room (with WC) – the shower room is immediately across the hall way|
|7||2||King Bed / Twin Beds room with ensuite master shower room (with WC)|
Food and Drink
For further information and examples of the type of dishes you can expect to enjoy on your holiday with us, please visit our Food & Drink page.
Breakfast includes freshly baked French pastries, baguettes from our local boulangerie, preserves, yoghurt, fruit, a choice of cereals, porridge cooked to order and a different hot option daily
Afternoon tea is served from 4pm: discover a scrumptious new freshly baked cake each day. Freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate and juices are available all day/evening.
Dinner features a plentiful mix of delectable starters, mouth-watering mains and puddings to satisfy the sweetest tooth, plus special touches such as savoury canapés and local cheeses – all accompanied by free-flowing hand-picked French bottled wine!
Packed lunches can be pre-ordered for a small fee each day and will be prepared ready for collection each morning, which is a great way to save money on the mountain.
Special dietary requirements are all catered for, including vegetarians, vegans and intolerances to gluten, dairy and nuts. We are committed to ensuring that all of our guests enjoy the same outstanding dining experience. Whatever your dietary needs, we’re happy to discuss them with you.
Children can opt to have an earlier, no-fuss evening meal if preferred. This keeps little ones’ hunger at bay while giving parents an opportunity to relax and savour their evening meal.
One chalet night off per week offers you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants on offer in resort. The chalet night off will be confirmed to you upon booking and our staff will be happy to assist with restaurant recommendations and bookings.
To see a Sample Menu please visit our Food & Drink page.
Book Chalet Boubou Plus on a sole occupancy basis and your group will get a free bar for your stay.
Unique to this premier chalet, the free bar allows your group to choose between a wide selection of alcohols and mixers as stated below. Your handpicked complimentary bar will then be made ready in the chalet for your arrival – for no extra charge!
You will get a choice of six alcohols and 10 mixers from the below options:
- 70cl Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 70cl Smirnoff Vodka
- 70cl Bacardi Rum
- 70cl Bushmills Whisky
- 70cl Baileys
- 70cl Jack Daniels Bourbon
- 70cl Hennessey Cognac
- 70cl Aperol
- 3x Bottles of Prosecco
- A crate of 24x 33cl bottles of Kronenbourg beer
- 1.5l Coke
- 1.5l Coke Zero
- 1.5l Tonic Water
- 1.5l Diet Tonic Water
- 1.5l Lemonade
- 1.5l Diet Lemonade
- 750ml Cranberry Juice
- 750ml Orange Juice
We ask that guests make their selection no latter than two weeks before their arrival. If a selection is not made, we will supply a varied mix of the above options.
It’s great to have heard from so many of our loyal and returning clients that they are desperate to return to the beautiful slopes of Tignes and Val d’Isere next season and we are pleased to say we have now started taking lots of new bookings for next winter.
As avid skiers and snowboarders, we share everyone’s frustration about the premature end of the 2019-20 winter season due to the outbreak of Covid-19. We know that whilst many of our customers are yearning to book their ski trip for next season the ongoing Coronavirus situation is holding them back. Our new Terms and Conditions, financial guarantees and operating procedures laid out below will, we hope, address these understandable concerns.
With the worst of the outbreak behind us and travel restrictions around the world starting to ease, we are now confident that the Winter 20-21 season will be able to go ahead as planned. As a company which prides itself on excellent customer service, we know it is our responsibility to help reduce the risks of another outbreak and to introduce measures to give peace of mind when making a booking such as refund guarantees and flexible booking options. We have therefore put together this comprehensive plan with extra safeguarding measures to protect both the money and health of our guests.
Following the closure of the resort last season on 14th March 2020, and the subsequent travel ban imposed by the Foreign Commonwealth Office on UK citizens due to the international outbreak of Covid-19, we have renegotiated our local contracts in order to allow us to provide our guests with greater flexibility when booking for next winter and to have a plan in place should there be a resurgence of Covid-19 during the winter season.
Our new T&Cs are designed to give you greater protection and flexibility. The main points to highlight are:
Accommodation refunds applicable in the event of specific Covid-19 related cancellations
Cancel your booking between 14 and 7 days before your trip and be eligible for a refund credit note of 100% of payments made or you can opt for a cash refund, less the deposit paid only. This is in the event of specific Covid-19 related circumstances arising. For further details of the exact terms and when they will apply please see here.
100% refunds for Ski Hire and Lift Passes
All payments for equipment hire and lift passes can be refunded in full up until your arrival date in resort. You have the right to cancel either of these services, for any reason, up until this point and will receive a full refund for amounts paid
No quibble ‘flexible’ alterations to your booking until 14 September 2020
All bookings can be changed to another date within 24 months of your original booking, for any reason whatsoever and completely free of charge up until 14th September 2020
Reduced Deposits to secure your booking
We’ve reduced the deposit amount required to secure a booking, from €200pp to €150pp.
Balance payments now due just 8 weeks prior to travel
We have changed our balance payment deadlines from 12 weeks to 8 weeks prior to travel
All balance payments for accommodation and extras will be held in a secure account controlled exclusively by our Accountant until the holiday is fulfilled
For your peace of mind all balance payments (being all payments made less the deposit only) and payments for extras such as hire and passes, will be held in a separate account controlled by our Accountant until the day you leave resort. This is to give you the peace of mind that your money will be instantly accessible up until the day you depart, should you be eligible for a refund at any time before then.
This will only be transferred to the company bank account once you have left resort.
Full details of these changes and how they will apply to your booking can be found here.
Our experienced resort team have also put together an enhanced cleaning plan to ensure our guests can feel relaxed and safe while enjoying their holidays. The main points of this are as follows:
Covid-specific training and lots of extra cleaning
- All staff will receive Covid-specific hygiene training, with extra cleaning and disinfecting measures in every chalet
- Enhanced cleaning checklists and written protocols are ready to ensure nothing is missed
- Staff will be monitored at all times, with temperature checks taken at the start of every shift. Any staff member showing any symptoms will be removed from the work rota immediately and isolated until they are cleared to return
- Staff will all have access to personal protective equipment (PPE) specific to their job role
- Hand sanitiser and paper hand towels will be available throughout all chalets and staff will be required to use this regularly while working
- The communal areas of each chalet will be disinfected every day, with multiple cleans for touch points and at-risk areas. The whole chalet will be thoroughly disinfected and aired on changeover days between one set of guests leaving and the next arriving
- Where a chalet is being shared between multiple groups we will conform to all French legal requirements, such as enforcing the minimum space needed between dining tables to ensure social distancing can be maintained
- The spa areas of each chalet will be cleaned regularly, as always, and the number of people using these areas at one time may need to be restricted depending on French Government advice regarding social distancing at the time of travel
- We have increased our self-catered portfolio for next season following an increase in demand from sole occupancy groups to have the use of a private un-manned chalet. To minimise all person-to-person contact we can arrange self-check-ins and will ensure extra cleaning products will be provided for the client’s own use during their stay. The above extra safeguarding and cleaning standards and checks will also be carried out before and after their stay by our team. For example, all kitchenware will be sanitised on changeover day, with staff wearing full PPE, etc.
- For group sole-use chalet bookings, socially distanced catering can be offered as buffet-style meals. The details of this can be discussed further at the time of booking
- For group sole-use chalet bookings that may be looking to reduce their person-to-person contact with our team, should they prefer staff to only access the chalet for cleaning when they are not present, this can be arranged from 10am until 12 noon. Please contact our reservations team in advance to discuss further
- During their stay, all guests will be able to opt-out of daily bedroom and bathroom cleaning. If permitted, this daily clean includes disinfecting the bathrooms, door handles and all other touch points.
Due to the constantly evolving nature of the Covid-19 crisis we will keep reviewing and updating all such policies. Should you have any additional safeguarding requests that would give you greater peace of mind during your stay, please enquire about these at the time of booking and, where possible, we will always do our best to oblige.
Travelling to Resort
- Our chalets in both Tignes Les Brevieres and Val d’Isere are the perfect destination if you want to self-drive or take a hire car from the airport to avoid shared transport::
- In Tignes les Brevieres there are several car parks offering over 400 free spaces with additional overflow spaces along the road into the village if needed. There is also some limited parking outside most of our chalets. All parking in Tignes Les Brevieres is completely free of charge for unlimited use. This is very unusual in a high-altitude ski resort where often the only available parking is limited, expensive, and frequently only bookable in advance, as is the case in Tignes le Lac and Val Claret.
- In Chalet Amelie in le Fornet we have 2 garaged parking spaces for client exclusive use, based on a first-come first-served basis. Outside the chalet there is further public parking, but this is restricted to 48-hour stays
- For our Val d’Isere guests, subject to the timings of the driving schedules of our team, we can offer a service for the guests to park their cars in the free parking in Tignes les Brevieres for the week. We can shuttle their driver back to the chalet in Val d’Isere on the day of arrival and bring them to Tignes les Brevieres on the day of departure to pick up their car
During your stay in Resort
- Many of the restaurants and bars in France and here in resort have already reopened since the start of June (France have been ahead of the UK in the relaxation of their lock-down measures, with very clear control on spread of Covid-19 cases ever since). All such establishments have comprehensive measures in place to protect against the virus, so you will still be able to enjoy all the normal pleasures of a ski holiday.
- We are pleased to advise that the ski lifts on the Tignes and Val d’Isere glaciers were successfully operated this summer for Glacier Skiing. This gives us great faith that all the social distancing and protective measures necessary to open the ski-lifts have now been tried and tested ready for the winter.
- The Tignes and Val d’Isere local governments are working on a commitment charter for the measures they are putting in place to protect visitors. They are currently working with local business to ensure everyone is complying with the directives of the French Government with PPE, disinfectant usage, and social distancing measures all put in place.
- Guests and staff will be encouraged to download and use the StopCovid France app which helps protect everyone with a lot of useful information available.
These measures, we hope, will reassure our guests that their safety and wellness has been planned for and is of the upmost importance to us. We want everyone to be able to visit Tignes and Val d’Isere for an utterly amazing holiday in the knowledge that we have taken care of all possible measures to prevent a recurrence of Covid-19.
We will also be monitoring changes in French Government advice in the coming months and so the above is all subject to change prior to arrival. But check back here and we will ensure all precautions are up to date.
Here’s to getting back on the slopes for the Winter 20-21 season!
If you have any specific questions regarding your holiday or chalet then you can always get in touch with our UK reservations team on (+44) 01600 800 300 or via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help.
Useful information about travelling from the UK:
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance:
- UK health authorities are providing detailed advice on travel which is available at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
- Travellers are advised to read the FCO travel advice for the country they are travelling to. Visit gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- The National Travel Health Network and Centre (NaTHNaC) TravelHealthPro website org.uk/countries provides specific country-by-country travel health advice
- The NHS website has useful information about how to take preventative measures against Coronavirus at nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
- ABTA also has updated advice and FAQs for travellers at abta.com/coronavirus
- Useful info about travel rights and insurance: https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2020/02/coronavirus-travel-help-and-your-rights/
Availability & Book Now
Below is the live availability calendar for Chalet Boubou Plus for Winter 20/21. Scroll down to find the date you want and you can click to reserve the chalet now!
We price all our accommodation in Euros (as most of our costs are in Euros) to avoid having to pay high fees to fix currency rates for the year. This allows us to pass these savings on to you. Today’s exchange rate is (EUR 1=£0.888639).