“What a wonderful chalet Boubou Plus is, with amazing hosts and outstanding food. The chalet is beautifully decorated and the views from the hot tub and balcony glorious.”
Kimursell1, April 2019
- Fully renovated and refurbished in 2016/2017, a high-quality chalet in Tignes Les Brévières
- Hot-tub on the balcony enjoying outstanding views over the Sache valley
- The relaxing spa area also houses a brand new sauna facility
- Free bar made up of your very own selection of alcohol and mixers if you book the chalet on a catered sole occupancy basis
- Sleeps up to 16 in twin/double and a family room, all bedrooms have a private shower room (no shared facilities)
- Spacious and plentiful living and dining areas with log fire, vaulted ceilings and picture windows
- Catered bookings will be served Chardons’ premium chalet menu with quality bottled French wine
- TV snug – perfect for children or catching up on sports events
- UK freeview, DVD player, games console and WiFi facilities
- Just a 5-minute walk to piste
- Ski storage area with electric boot warmers
- Unbeatable Chalet Chardons Skiing and Snowboarding prices
Boubou Plus is a recently renovated 16-person chalet in Tignes les Brévières with panoramic mountain views. The luxury accommodation is located in the village’s Hauts des Brévières area, just a one-minute walk to the funicular-style lift that links you to the main lift station, piste, bars and restaurants.
Laid out over four split levels, Boubou Plus has an abundance of character thanks to its vaulted ceiling, wooden beams and local stone throughout. Premium spa facilities include a traditional wooden sauna and a balcony hot tub overlooking the picture-perfect snowy village and lake beyond. There is ample storage for skis and boards complete with heated boot warmers, so you know your equipment will be ready for action the following day.
Boubou Plus has seven well-appointed bedrooms (one double/twin and one triple/quad room for families). All rooms have been beautifully refurbished to an exceptional standard and benefit from high-quality bathrooms complete with rain showers.
The chalet features a separate banqueting area that lends itself perfectly to intimate dining, a spacious and bright lounge area with a cosy log fire and a comfortable cinema snug-room with UK satellite TV, a games console, a choice of board games and a DVD player with a selection of movies.
Bookings on a sole occupancy catered basis are inclusive of a free bar, with a bespoke selection of alcohol and mixers. See the ‘Free Bar’ tab for further details.
We know how to make your holiday special. Each season we assemble a team of talented professionals who pride themselves on their exceptional service and are dedicated to creating the perfect alpine ambiance.
We look forward to welcoming you to Boubou Plus.
The chalet sleeps up to 16 people.
|1||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite shower room (with WC)|
|2||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite shower room (with WC)|
|3||2||King Bed / Twin Beds room* with ensuite shower room (with WC)|
(*smallest room but benefits from great views over the mountains)
|4||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with private shower room (with WC) – the shower room is located up a short staircase|
|5||4||Family/Quad room – King Bed / Twin Beds with Bunk Bed with ensuite master shower room (with WC)|
|6||2||King Bed / Twin Bed with private shower room (with WC) – the shower room is immediately across the hall way|
|7||2||King Bed / Twin Beds room with ensuite master shower room (with WC)|
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Sole occupancy of the property
- Breakfast everyday (hot options on six days)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake every day
- 4 course dinner on six nights of the week
- Canapes and prosecco on first and last night
- Free-flowing French wine with the evening meal
- Bed linen and towels
- Local taxes
- Cleaning of communal areas everyday
- Bedroom and bathroom cleaning 6 days a week
- Free bar if booked on a sole occupancy basis
- Travel to the resort from your home
- Ski school, ski pass, ski hire
- Travel Insurance (compulsory – you will need to confirm to us all your party are covered for cancellation insurance WHEN YOU BOOK)
- Visas if required
- Optional Extras
Breakfast includes freshly baked French pastries, baguettes from our local boulangerie, preserves, yoghurt, fruit, and a choice of cereals, with hot options cooked to order on six days of the week. The seventh day is chalet day off, where a self-serve continental breakfast will be laid out for you.
Afternoon tea includes freshly baked cake, freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, and juices.
Dinner includes a starter, a main course, pudding, and a cheese platter to finish – all accompanied with free flowing French wine!
On the first and last evening, a prosecco and canapé reception will precede dinner.
Packed lunches can be pre-ordered for a small fee each day and will be prepared for collection each morning.
All special dietary requirements are taken into account. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers have the same exceptional dining experience. Whatever your dietary needs, we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Children can choose to have a meal earlier if they wish.
One night off per week gives you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants offered in the resort.
To view a sample menu, please visit our Food and Drinks page.
Book Chalet Boubou Plus on a catered sole occupancy basis and your group will get a free bar for your stay.
Unique to this premier chalet, the free bar allows your group to choose between a wide selection of alcohols and mixers as stated below. Your handpicked complimentary bar will then be made ready in the chalet for your arrival – for no extra charge!
You will get a choice of six alcohols and 10 mixers from the below options:
- 70cl Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 70cl Smirnoff Vodka
- 70cl Bacardi Rum
- 70cl Bushmills Whisky
- 70cl Baileys
- 70cl Jack Daniels Bourbon
- 70cl Hennessey Cognac
- 70cl Aperol
- 3x Bottles of Prosecco
- A crate of 24x 33cl bottles of Kronenbourg beer
- 1.5l Coke
- 1.5l Coke Zero
- 1.5l Tonic Water
- 1.5l Diet Tonic Water
- 1.5l Lemonade
- 1.5l Diet Lemonade
- 750ml Cranberry Juice
- 750ml Orange Juice
We ask that guests make their selection no latter than two weeks before their arrival. If a selection is not made, we will supply a varied mix of the above options.
Following the closure of the ski resort on 14th March 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the subsequent travel ban imposed by the Foreign Commonwealth Office on UK citizens, and the ongoing uncertainty surrounding travel restrictions and local and global lockdowns, we have renegotiated our local contracts in order to allow us to provide our guests with greater flexibility when booking in the future and to have a plan in place should there be a resurgence of Covid-19.
For full information see our Ski with Confidence page here.
Prices & Availability
Our chalets are now on sale for Winter 2021-2022, so book now to get the trip that’s right for you.
Below are our prices for Chalet Boubou Plus for next season.
We price all our accommodation in Euros (as most of our costs are in Euros) to avoid having to pay high fees to fix currency rates for the year. This allows us to pass these savings on to you. Today’s exchange rate is (EUR 1=£0.861411).