“Chalet location ideal, clean, tidy and perfect for a week away. Will definitely be returning!”
Greg S, March 2019
- High-quality, modern, well-appointed and stylish chalet
- All bathrooms feature a relaxing, full-sized bath for an après ski soak
- Panoramic views over the village and lake
- Spacious open-plan living area with fully equipped kitchen, large dining table, and lounge area with comfortable sofas and log fire
- Conveniently located 100 metres from the Brévières elevator lift
- Satellite TV, games console, internet facilities and a large range of DVD’s in the shared area.
- Ski equipment store with boot warmers
- Unbeatable Chalet Chardons Skiing and Snowboarding prices
Belvedere is a charming 13-person chalet in Tignes les Brévières with exceptional customer reviews. The accommodation is located in the village’s Hauts des Brévières area, just 150 metres from the funicular-style lift that links you to the main lift station, piste and village centre.
Constructed in traditional Savoyard-style, yet benefitting from modern amenities, Belvedere offers accommodation over five floors. There is ample storage for skis and boards complete with heated boot warmers, so you know your equipment will be ready for action the following day.
Belvedere has five stylish double/twin bedrooms and one triple room. All bedrooms are fully ensuite with both bath and shower facilities. The rooms also enjoy flat screen DVD facilities, and some rooms feature a balcony or terrace.
With its wood and stone finish, the cosy living/dining/kitchen area has an abundance of character and a sociable, open-plan layout. Guests can use the fully equipped kitchen, indulge in delicious meals at the large banqueting table, warm up after a day on the slopes in front of the crackling fire, and admire the idyllic views of the picture-perfect snowy village, lake and mountains from the large picture windows and communal balcony. There is also UK satellite TV/DVD, a selection of movies, and a games console.
We look forward to welcoming you to Belvedere.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Sole occupancy of the property
- Breakfast everyday (hot options on six days)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake every day
- 4 course dinner on six nights of the week
- Canapes and prosecco on first and last night
- Free-flowing French wine with the evening meal
- Bed linen and towels
- Local taxes
- Hosting and cleaning service throughout your stay
- Travel to the resort from your home
- Ski school, ski pass, ski hire
- Travel Insurance (compulsory – you will need to confirm to us all your party are covered for cancellation insurance WHEN YOU BOOK)
- Visas if required
- Optional Extras
Breakfast includes freshly baked French pastries, baguettes from our local boulangerie, preserves, yoghurt, fruit, and a choice of cereals, with hot options cooked to order on six days of the week. The seventh day is chalet day off, where a self-serve continental breakfast will be laid out for you.
Afternoon tea includes freshly baked cake, freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, and juices.
Dinner includes a starter, a main course, pudding, and a cheese platter to finish – all accompanied with free flowing French wine!
On the first and last evening, a prosecco and canapé reception will precede dinner.
Packed lunches can be pre-ordered for a small fee each day and will be prepared for collection each morning.
All special dietary requirements are taken into account. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers have the same exceptional dining experience. Whatever your dietary needs, we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Children can choose to have a meal earlier if they wish.
One night off per week gives you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants offered in the resort.
To view a sample menu, please visit our Food and Drinks page.
The chalet sleeps 13 people with the possibility of adding a 14th bed in the upper eaves triple bedroom making it a quad room suitable for a family with small children.
|1||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom/WC|
Access to private terrace area
|2||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom/WC|
Access to private balcony
|3||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom/WC|
|4||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom/WC|
Access to balcony
|5||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom/WC|
Access to balcony
|6||3||King Bed / Twin Beds and additional single bed, with ensuite bathroom/WC|
(*taller people should be aware that this room is in the eaves and has a low ceiling. There are velux windows without mountain views)
Prices & Availability
Our chalets are now on sale for Winter 2021-2022, so book now to get the trip that’s right for you.
Below are our prices for Chalet Belvedere for next season.
We price all our accommodation in Euros (as most of our costs are in Euros) to avoid having to pay high fees to fix currency rates for the year. This allows us to pass these savings on to you. Today’s exchange rate is (EUR 1=£0.853483).
Booking your ski holiday with us couldn’t be easier. Just fill in the form below and we’ll look after everything for you. Please remember to read our terms and conditions
How to Book:
- Contact Us (below) to put your dates on hold
- You can then arrange your travel without the risk of your dates being booked by someone else in the meantime!
- Confirm your booking by making the payment of the deposit
- The balance would be due 6 weeks before your arrival date
Our Covid-19 Policy:
We have adjusted our Terms & Conditions to provide you with Peace of Mind when booking your ski holiday with us. Our new policy includes lower deposits, later payment dates, transferrable bookings. For more information please see our Ski with Confidence page here.
Once you submit the form we will get back to you within 24 hours.