“Chalet location ideal, clean, tidy and perfect for a week away. Will definitely be returning!”
Greg S, March 2019
- High-quality, modern, well-appointed and stylish chalet
- All bathrooms feature a relaxing, full-sized bath for an après ski soak
- Panoramic views over the village and lake
- Spacious open-plan living area with fully equipped kitchen, large dining table, and lounge area with comfortable sofas and log fire
- Conveniently located 100 metres from the Brévières elevator lift
- Satellite TV, games console, internet facilities and a large range of DVDs in the shared area.
- Ski equipment store with boot warmers
- Unbeatable Chalet Chardons Skiing and Snowboarding prices
- Book the chalet on a catered sole occupancy basis and your group will get our Personalised Drinks Package for free.
Belvedere is a charming 13-person chalet in Tignes les Brévières with exceptional customer reviews. The accommodation is located in the village’s Hauts des Brévières area, just 150 metres from the funicular-style lift that links you to the main lift station, piste and village centre.
Constructed in traditional Savoyard-style, yet benefitting from modern amenities, Belvedere offers accommodation over five floors. There is ample storage for skis and boards complete with heated boot warmers, so you know your equipment will be ready for action the following day.
Belvedere has five stylish double/twin bedrooms and one triple room. All bedrooms are fully ensuite with both bath and shower facilities. The rooms also enjoy flat-screen DVD facilities, and some rooms feature a balcony or terrace.
With its wood and stone finish, the cosy living/dining/kitchen area has an abundance of character and a sociable, open-plan layout. Guests can use the fully equipped kitchen, indulge in delicious meals at the large banqueting table, warm up after a day on the slopes in front of the crackling fire, and admire the idyllic views of the picture-perfect snowy village, lake and mountains from the large picture windows and communal balcony. There is also UK satellite TV/DVD, a selection of movies, and a games console.
We look forward to welcoming you to Belvedere.
The chalet sleeps 13 people with the possibility of adding a 14th bed in the upper eaves triple bedroom making it a quad room suitable for a family with small children.
|1||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom/WC|
Access to a private terrace area
|2||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom/WC|
Access to a private balcony
|3||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom/WC|
|4||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom/WC|
Access to balcony
|5||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom/WC|
Access to balcony
|6||3||King Bed / Twin Beds and additional single bed, with ensuite bathroom/WC|
(*taller people should be aware that this room is in the eaves and has a low ceiling. There are velux windows without mountain views)
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Sole occupancy of the property
- Breakfast every day (hot options on five mornings with a self-serve continental breakfast on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake on six days (no afternoon tea on the chalet day off)
- Six evening meals: 4-course dinner on five nights of the week (starter, main, dessert, and cheese board with port), 2-course Savoyard dinner on one night
- Canapes and prosecco on first and last night
- Free-flowing French wine with the evening meal: choice of red, white, and rosé wines
- A selection of alcohols and soft drinks
- Bed linen and towels
- Hosting throughout your stay
- Communal areas cleaned daily
- Bedrooms and bathrooms cleaned once a week with a towel change
- Local taxes
- Travel to the resort from your home
- Ski school, ski pass, ski hire
- Travel Insurance (compulsory – you will need to confirm to us all your party are covered for cancellation insurance WHEN YOU BOOK)
- Visas if required
- Optional Extras
- Dinner on the chalet night off
Breakfast includes freshly baked French pastries, baguettes from our local boulangerie, preserves, yoghurt, fruit, and a choice of cereals, with hot options cooked to order five days of the week. On two days a self-serve continental breakfast will be laid out for you.
Afternoon tea includes freshly baked cake, freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, and juices.
Dinner includes a starter, a main course, dessert, and a cheese platter to finish – all accompanied by free-flowing French wine! On one evening dinner will be a two-course Savoyard meal (main and dessert).
On the first and last evening, a prosecco and canapé reception will precede dinner.
Packed lunches can be pre-ordered for a small fee each day and will be prepared for collection each morning.
All special dietary requirements are taken into account. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers have the same exceptional dining experience. Whatever your dietary needs, we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Children can choose to have a meal earlier if they wish.
One night off per week gives you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants offered in the resort.
To view a sample menu, please visit our Food and Drinks page.
Like most catered chalet holidays, when booking with us you used to get only a choice of red or white wine with dinner. However, we have listened to your feedback and extended our drinks package that is included in your stay.
For Winter 2022-23 you will now get the following extended drinks package included in your stay with us to make that Chardons holiday even better (some would say wetter) than before. All bookings will now include:
- Free-flowing hot drinks throughout the day including a selection of teas, coffee, and hot chocolate.
- With Dinner:
- Choice of 3 Red Wine options,
- Choice of 3 White Wines options,
- A Rosé wine
- Prosecco on your first and last night
Personalised Drinks Package
On top of this when you book the chalet on a sole occupancy basis you will get our personalised drinks package included in your stay.
Our premium drinks package allows you to personalise your chalet’s drinks offering to suit your own taste. Select six additional alcoholic drinks (spirits, prosecco, or beer) and 10 soft drinks to be added to your chalet for the week. Below are the options you can select from.
- 70cl Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 70cl Smirnoff Vodka
- 70cl Bacardi Rum
- 70cl Bushmills Whisky
- 70cl Baileys
- 70cl Jack Daniels Bourbon
- 70cl Hennessey Cognac
- 70cl Aperol
- 3x Bottles of Prosecco
- Selection of 3 bottles of upgraded wine: Red (Bordeaux/Cote du Rhone), White (Cote du Rhone/ Macon/ Apremont), and Rose (Cote du Provence)
- 2 crates of 24x 33cl bottles of Kronenbourg beer
- 1.5l Coke
- 1.5l Coke Zero
- 1.5l Tonic Water
- 1.5l Diet Tonic Water
- 1.5l Lemonade
- 1.5l Diet Lemonade
- 1.5l Soda Water
- 750ml Cranberry Juice
- 750ml Orange Juice
Prices & Availability
Our Chalet are now on sale for next winter!
Below is the live availability calendar for Chalet Belvedere for Winter 22/23. Scroll down to find the date you want and you can click to reserve the chalet now!
We price all our accommodation in Euros (as most of our costs are in Euros) to avoid having to pay high fees to fix currency rates for the year. This allows us to pass these savings on to you. Today’s exchange rate is (EUR 1=£0.861245).
Booking your ski holiday with us couldn’t be easier. Just fill in the form below and we’ll look after everything for you. Please remember to read our terms and conditions
How to Book:
- Contact Us (below) to put your dates on hold
- You can then arrange your travel without the risk of your dates being booked by someone else in the meantime!
- Confirm your booking by making the payment of the deposit
- The balance would be due 6 weeks before your arrival date
Our Covid-19 Policy:
We have adjusted our Terms & Conditions to provide you with Peace of Mind when booking your ski holiday with us. Our new policy includes lower deposits, later payment dates, transferrable bookings. For more information please see our Ski with Confidence page here.
Once you submit the form we will get back to you within 24 hours.