“I stayed in one of in one of the Hattiers apartments and had a wonderful week! The food was excellent and the staff were very accommodating. I will definitely be returning again! I highly recommend this place.”
Annie Rice-Mundy, March 2019
- Wonderful apartment with floor-to-ceiling windows perfect for admiring the picturesque mountain views
- Commanding views overlooking Tignes Les Brévières
- 3 minute walk from village centre and main slopes
- Unbeatable Chardons Skiing and Snowboarding prices with equipment hire and lift passes arranged ready for your arrival if required
- 8-bed apartment with a sofabed increasing capacity by 2 and charged at half the standard adult rate
Hattiers Apartment 1 is an airy apartment on the top floor of homely Chalet Hattiers, ideal for smaller groups seeking sole occupancy at great value prices. It is perfectly located in the heart of Tignes les Brévières, just a two-minute walk from the main lift station, piste and quaint village centre.
Apartment 1 sleeps 8 guests. The apartment shares a communal entrance, boot room, dining room, and stairwell with the guests in the main chalet and Hattiers Apartment 2. Hattiers Apartment 1 and Hattiers Apartment 2 can also be booked together, giving you enough beds for 14 people, and offering fantastic flexibility for larger groups seeking exclusive use.
Constructed from traditional Savoyard wood and stone yet modern in design, the apartment has a private balcony directly overlooking the slopes. Benefiting from free WiFi in communal areas, UK satellite TV/DVD and a choice of board games, it has everything you need as a cosy base from which to explore the Espace Killy region. There is ample storage for skis and boards complete with heated boot warmers, so you know your equipment will be ready for action the following day.
Apartment 1 has four double/twin rooms. The lower floor has two king/twin rooms, a kitchenette, a shower room and WC, and a large living and dining area. In the lounge area, there is also a double sofa bed. The upper mezzanine floor has a twin room with eaves, a king/twin bedroom, and a shower room and WC. The apartment has access to a south-facing balcony with outside seating via the opening picture windows, offering beautiful views over the village and mountains beyond.
The apartment comfortably sleeps 8 but can accommodate 10 people with the use of the sofa bed in the lounge.
We know how to make your holiday special. Each season we assemble a team of talented professionals who pride themselves on their exceptional service and are dedicated to creating the perfect alpine ambience.
Dinner will be served in the chalet’s dining room on the ground floor alongside the other guests staying in the chalet.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hattiers Apartment 1.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Sole occupancy of the property
- Continental breakfast every day with hot options on five days
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake on six days (no afternoon tea on the chalet day off)
- Six evening meals per week: a two-course dinner on six nights of the week (main and dessert), this will be served in the chalets dining room along with the other guests staying in Chalet Hattiers
- Free-flowing French wine with the evening meal: choice of red, white, and rosé wines
- Bed linen and towels
- Hosting throughout your stay
- Communal areas are cleaned daily
- Bedrooms and bathrooms are cleaned once a week with a towel change
- Local taxes
- Travel to the resort from your home
- Ski school, ski pass, ski hire
- Travel Insurance (compulsory – you will need to confirm to us all your party are covered for cancellation insurance WHEN YOU BOOK)
- Visas if required
- Optional Extras
- Dinner on the chalet night off.
Breakfast includes freshly baked French pastries, baguettes from our local boulangerie, preserves, yoghurt, fruit, and a choice of cereals, with hot options cooked to order on five mornings.
Afternoon tea is laid out on six days out of seven, including freshly baked cake, freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, and juices.
Dinner includes a main course and a dessert – all accompanied by free-flowing French wine!
All special dietary requirements are taken into account. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers have the same exceptional dining experience. Whatever your dietary needs, we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Children can choose to have a meal earlier if they wish.
One night off per week gives you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants offered in the resort.
To view a sample menu, please visit our Food and Drinks page. Please note that these example menus are for our catered chalets which have four-course evening meals. For the apartments, please just refer to the main course and desert.
Hattiers Apartment 1 sleeps 8-10. It is a large and spacious ski and snowboard chalet-style apartment laid out over two levels. The lower floor has two twin rooms, a kitchen, a shower room and a large living/dining area with plenty of board games for all the family. The upper mezzanine floor has a twin room, a double bedroom and a shower room. There are two bathrooms in the apartment, both with WC, basin, shower and heated towel rail. There is a pleasant south-facing balcony with outside furniture offering beautiful views over the village and ski slopes. The accommodation comfortably sleeps 8, 10 maximum using the sofa bed in the lounge area.
|Room 1||2||Twin/Double Room|
|Room 2||2||Twin/Double Room|
|Room 3||2||Twin/Double Room|
|Room 4||2||Double Room|
Price & Availability
Our Chalets aren’t yet on sale for Winter 2022-23, however, if you wish to make an enquiry now we will add you to our list of interested parties who will be contacted prior to the general release our chalets. Please click the link below to enquire now.
Booking your ski holiday with us couldn’t be easier. Just fill in the form below and we’ll look after everything for you. Please remember to read our terms and conditions
How to Book:
- Contact Us (below) to put your dates on hold
- You can then arrange your travel without the risk of your dates being booked by someone else in the meantime!
- Confirm your booking by making the payment of the deposit
- The balance would be due 6 weeks before your arrival date
Our Covid-19 Policy:
We have adjusted our Terms & Conditions to provide you with Peace of Mind when booking your ski holiday with us. Our new policy includes lower deposits, later payment dates, transferrable bookings. For more information please see our Ski with Confidence page here.
Once you submit the form we will get back to you within 24 hours.