“Simply wonderful… superb facilities, spacious and very close to the lift into town. All topped off by what can only be described as a 5-star service.”
Simon P, February 2019
Hot Tub, Sauna & Games Room
- Very spacious chalet with commanding views of the village, mountains, ski slopes and the Sache valley
- Less than 100 metres from the Brévières elevator lift
- Indoor sauna and outdoor hot-tub with mountain views
- Large boot/games room with heated boot warmers, table football and pool table, as well a sofa area with TV and games console
- Perfect for families and large groups, with various social and living areas
- Spacious and airy rooms with plenty of light, all featuring an en-suite bathroom with a WC
- Most rooms with French windows opening onto the wrap-around balcony
- If booked on a catered basis, guests will be served an evening meal with French-bottled wine is served on 6 nights of the week
- This is a delicious 5-course menu, including canapes and cheese board (with port!)
- Breakfast, made up of a hot option and banquet of continental choices, as well as afternoon tea (freshly baked cake), served everyday of your stay
- UK Freeview, DVD player, games console and Wi-Fi facilities in the shared living space
- Unbeatable Chalet Chardons Skiing and Snowboarding prices
Rosko, an open-plan 21-person chalet in Tignes les Brévières, is the perfect choice for large, sociable groups. The spacious chalet is located in the village’s Hauts des Brévières area, just 100-metres from the funicular-style lift that links you to the main lift station, pistes and village centre.
The airy accommodation, arranged over four floors, is beautifully constructed from traditional Savoyard wood and stone. It features all the amenities you would expect from a premium chalet, including a traditional wooden sauna and a balcony hot tub with panoramic views of the idyllic snowy mountains and lake. There is ample storage for skis and boards complete with heated boot warmers, so you know your equipment will be ready for action the following day.
Rosko has eight en-suite double/twin bedrooms, most of which have wrap-around balcony access, plus one large ensuite family room with capacity for up to five guests and a private balcony. None of the bedrooms adjoin social areas, so you can be sure of a peaceful night’s sleep after a long day on the slopes.
A highlight of the chalet is the extremely large banqueting table that lends itself perfectly to sociable dining. Off this area is a comfortable, open plan lounge with a crackling log burner and plenty of sofas, plus a separate snug offering UK TV, a choice of board games, a games console and a DVD player with a selection of movies. As an added bonus, on the lower ground floor, you’ll find a games room complete with a pool table and table football, which is particularly useful for keeping younger guests occupied.
We know how to make your holiday special. Each season we assemble a team of talented professionals who pride themselves on their exceptional service and are dedicated to creating the perfect alpine ambience.
We look forward to welcoming you to Rosko.
Please note during the Winter, Chardons Staff live in the on-site staff accommodation area and will carry out daily hot tub checks, and will be on hand to troubleshoot any issues throughout your stay.
The chalet sleeps up to 21 people.
|1||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with en-suite shower room & WC|
|2||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with en-suite bathroom & WC, access to shared balcony|
|3||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with en-suite shower room & WC, access to a shared balcony|
|4||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with en-suite shower room & WC, access to a shared balcony|
|5||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with en-suite shower room & WC, access to a private balcony|
|6||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with en-suite shower room & WC, access to a shared balcony|
|7||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with en-suite shower room & WC, access to a shared balcony|
|8||2||King Bed / Twin Beds with en-suite shower room & WC, access to a shared balcony|
|9||4/5||Family Room: King Bed / Twin Beds, additional Single Bed, plus Bunk Bed with en-suite shower room & WC, and access to a shared balcony and a private balcony through two sets of doors|
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Sole occupancy of the property
- Breakfast everyday (hot options on six days)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake every day
- 4 course dinner on six nights of the week
- Canapes and prosecco on first and last night
- Free-flowing French wine with the evening meal
- Bed linen and towels
- Cleaning of communal areas every day
- Bedroom and bathroom cleaning 6 days a week
- Local taxes
- Hosting and cleaning service throughout your stay
- Travel to the resort from your home
- Ski school, ski pass, ski hire
- Travel Insurance (compulsory – you will need to confirm to us all your party are covered for cancellation insurance WHEN YOU BOOK)
- Visas if required
- Optional Extras
Breakfast includes freshly baked French pastries, baguettes from our local boulangerie, preserves, yoghurt, fruit, and a choice of cereals, with hot options cooked to order on six days of the week. The seventh day is chalet day off, where a self-serve continental breakfast will be laid out for you.
Afternoon tea includes freshly baked cake, freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, and juices.
Dinner includes a starter, a main course, pudding, and a cheese platter to finish – all accompanied with free flowing French wine!
On the first and last evening, a prosecco and canapé reception will precede dinner.
Packed lunches can be pre-ordered for a small fee each day and will be prepared for collection each morning.
All special dietary requirements are taken into account. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers have the same exceptional dining experience. Whatever your dietary needs, we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Children can choose to have a meal earlier if they wish.
One night off per week gives you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants offered in the resort.
To view a sample menu, please visit our Food and Drinks page.
Following the closure of the ski resort on 14th March 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the subsequent travel ban imposed by the Foreign Commonwealth Office on UK citizens, and the ongoing uncertainty surrounding travel restrictions and local and global lockdowns, we have renegotiated our local contracts in order to allow us to provide our guests with greater flexibility when booking in the future and to have a plan in place should there be a resurgence of Covid-19.
For full information see our Ski with Confidence page here.
Prices & Availability
Our chalets are now on sale for Winter 2021-2022, so book now to get the trip that’s right for you.
Below are our prices for Chalet Rosko for next season.
We price all our accommodation in Euros (as most of our costs are in Euros) to avoid having to pay high fees to fix currency rates for the year. This allows us to pass these savings on to you. Today’s exchange rate is (EUR 1=£0.861411).
*Please note during the Winter, Chardons Staff live in the on-site staff accommodation area and will carry out daily hot tub checks, and will be on hand to troubleshoot any issues throughout your stay.