“We had a great week in this beautiful cottage. It’s really comfortable and very clean. The staff were very friendly and welcoming, and the food was excellent. We highly recommend this cottage.”
Pes, April 2019
- Ideal location, in the centre of Tignes-les-Brévières, with restaurants, bars and shops just around the way
- Main ski gondola station and pistes just a 5-minute walk away
- A well-exposed private terrace with a hot tub and a traditional wooden sauna
- Featuring beautiful balconies in most rooms; with stunning mountain views
- 15 bedrooms with bathrooms, with double options/ twin beds, triples and family rooms all available
- A ski and boot room with heated boot warmers
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
Chalet Coeur des Brevières is a comfortable chalet-hotel of 40 people with friendly common areas, perfectly located in the heart of Tignes les Brévières. Accommodation is nestled among the village’s restaurants, bars and shops, just 200 metres from the lifts.
All guests have access to the relaxing hot tub and sauna on the well-exposed private terrace, offering spectacular views of the surrounding mountains.
The chalet-hotel is spread over three floors with 15 generously sized rooms (ten doubles / twin; one triple; four family/quad). All rooms have flat-screen TV and most rooms have access to a balcony overlooking the snowy village and lake.
The dining room lends itself perfectly to a friendly dinner, while the comfortable lounge has a fireplace and a choice of board games. There is a large storage area for skis and snowboards with shoe warmers, so you know your gear will be ready for the next day.
We know how to make your holiday exceptional. Each season, we bring together a team of talented professionals who are proud of their exceptional service and are dedicated to creating the perfect alpine atmosphere.
We look forward to welcoming you to Chalet Coeur des Brevières.
The hotel can accommodate up to 40 people with a combination of double/twin, triple and family/quad rooms available. The provision is as follows:
|1||2||King bed / 2 single beds|
|2||2||King bed / 2 single beds|
|3||2/3||King bed / 2 single beds – extra bed available to make a triple|
|4||2||King beds / 2 single beds|
|5||4||Family room – King bed / bunk beds – Access to the balcony!|
|6||2||King bed / 2 single beds – Access to the balcony!|
|7||2||King bed / 2 single beds – Access to the balcony!|
|8||2||King bed / 2 single beds – Access to the balcony!|
|9||4||Family room – king bed / bunk beds – Access to the balcony!|
|10||2-4||King beds / 2 single beds and bunk beds – Access to the balcony!|
|11||4||Quadruple rooms – king bed / 4 single beds|
|12||2||King bed / 2 single beds|
|13||2||King Bed / 2 single beds – Access to the balcony!|
|14||3||Triple – King Bed / Single Beds and Simple Bathroom – Access to the Balcony!|
|15||2||King bed / 2 single beds – Access to the balcony!|
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Sole occupancy of the property
- Breakfast every day (hot options on five days with a self-serve continental breakfast on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake on six days (no afternoon tea on the chalet day off)
- Six evening meals: 4-course dinner on five nights of the week (starter, main, dessert, and cheese board with port), 2-course Savoyard dinner on one night
- Canapes and prosecco on first and last night
- Free-flowing French wine with the evening meal: choice of red, white, and rosé wines
- A selection of alcohols and soft drinks
- Bed linen and towels
- Hosting throughout your stay
- Communal areas cleaned daily
- Bedrooms and bathrooms cleaned once a week with a towel change
- Local taxes
- Travel to the resort from your home
- Ski school, ski pass, ski hire
- Travel Insurance (compulsory – you will need to confirm to us all your party are covered for cancellation insurance WHEN YOU BOOK)
- Visas if required
- Optional Extras
- Dinner on the chalet night off.
Breakfast includes freshly baked French pastries, baguettes from our local boulangerie, preserves, yoghurt, fruit, and a choice of cereals, with hot options cooked to order five days of the week. On two days a self-serve continental breakfast will be laid out for you.
Afternoon tea includes freshly baked cake, freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, and juices.
Dinner includes a starter, a main course, pudding, and a cheese platter to finish – all accompanied by free-flowing French wine! On one evening dinner will be a two-course Savoyard meal (main and dessert).
On the first and last evening, a prosecco and canapé reception will precede dinner.
Packed lunches can be pre-ordered for a small fee each day and will be prepared for collection each morning.
All special dietary requirements are taken into account. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers have the same exceptional dining experience. Whatever your dietary needs, we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Children can choose to have a meal earlier if they wish.
One night off per week gives you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants offered in the resort.
To view a sample menu, please visit our Food and Drinks page.
Pricing and availability
Our Chalets aren’t yet on sale for Winter 2022-23, however, if you wish to make an enquiry now we will add you to our list of interested parties who will be contacted prior to the general release our chalets. Please click the link below to enquire now.
Booking your ski holiday with us couldn’t be easier. Just fill in the form below and we’ll look after everything for you. Please remember to read our terms and conditions
How to Book:
- Contact Us (below) to put your dates on hold
- You can then arrange your travel without the risk of your dates being booked by someone else in the meantime!
- Confirm your booking by making the payment of the deposit
- The balance would be due 6 weeks before your arrival date
Our Covid-19 Policy:
We have adjusted our Terms & Conditions to provide you with Peace of Mind when booking your ski holiday with us. Our new policy includes lower deposits, later payment dates, transferrable bookings. For more information please see our Ski with Confidence page here.
Once you submit the form we will get back to you within 24 hours.