“We had a great week in this beautiful cottage. It’s really comfortable and very clean. The staff were very friendly and welcoming, and the food was excellent. We highly recommend this cottage.”
Pes, April 2019
- Ideal location, in the centre of Tignes-les-Brévières, with restaurants, bars and shops just around the way; and lifts a 5-minute walk
- A well-exposed private terrace with a jacuzzi and a traditional wooden sauna
- A dinner with bottled French wine is served 6 nights a week. This is a 5-course menu, including canapés and a cheese platter (with port!)
- A hot breakfast and a banquet of continental dishes, as well as an afternoon snack (freshly prepared cake), served every day of your stay
- Featuring beautiful balconies in most rooms; with stunning mountain views
- Perfect for short and long stays exploring the Epace Killy
- 15 bedrooms with bathrooms, with double options/ twin beds, triples and family all available
- A ski and shoe room with heated boot warmers
- Our services, with transfers, lift passes and equipment rental everything is organized for you
- Housekeeping service with chalet and rooms cleaned 5 days a week
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
- 5 free beds for a full chalet, weekly reservation
Chalet Coeur des Brevières is a comfortable chalet-hotel of 40 people with friendly common areas, perfectly located in the heart of Tignes les Brévières. Accommodation is nestled among the village’s restaurants, bars and shops, just 200 metres from the lifts.
All guests have access to the relaxing Jacuzzi and sauna on the well-exposed private terrace, offering spectacular views of the surrounding mountains.
The chalet-hotel is spread over three floors with 15 generously sized rooms (ten doubles / twin; one triple; four family/quad). All rooms have flat-screen TV and most rooms have access to a balcony overlooking the snowy village and lake.
The dining room lends itself perfectly to a friendly dinner, while the comfortable lounge has a fireplace and a choice of board games. There is a large storage area for skis and snowboards with shoe warmers, so you know your gear will be ready for the next day.
We know how to make your holiday exceptional. Each season, we bring together a team of talented professionals who are proud of their exceptional service and are dedicated to creating the perfect alpine atmosphere.
We look forward to welcoming you to Chalet Coeur des Brevières.
The hotel can accommodate up to 40 people with a combination of double/twin, triple and family/quad rooms available. The provision is as follows:
|1||2||King bed / 2 single beds|
|2||2||King bed / 2 single beds|
|3||2/3||King bed / 2 single beds – extra bed available to make a triple|
|4||2||King beds / 2 single beds|
|5||4||Family room – King bed / bunk beds – Access to the balcony!|
|6||2||King bed / 2 single beds – Access to the balcony!|
|7||2||King bed / 2 single beds – Access to the balcony!|
|8||2||King bed / 2 single beds – Access to the balcony!|
|9||4||Family room – king bed / bunk beds – Access to the balcony!|
|10||2-4||King beds / 2 single beds and bunk beds – Access to the balcony!|
|11||4||Quadruple rooms – king bed / 4 single beds|
|12||2||King bed / 2 single beds|
|13||2||King Bed / 2 single beds – Access to the balcony!|
|14||3||Triple – King Bed / Single Beds and Simple Bathroom – Access to the Balcony!|
|15||2||King bed / 2 single beds – Access to the balcony!|
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Breakfast every day with hot and cold options
- Breakfast everyday (hot options on six days)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake every day
- 4 course dinner on six nights of the week
- Canapes and prosecco on first and last night
- Free-flowing French wine with the evening meal
- Bed linen and towels
- Cleaning of communal areas every day
- Bedroom and bathroom cleaning 6 days a week
- Local taxes
- Hosting and cleaning service throughout your stay
- Travel to the resort from your home
- Ski school, ski pass, ski hire
- Travel Insurance (compulsory – you will need to confirm to us all your party are covered for cancellation insurance WHEN YOU BOOK)
- Visas if required
- Optional Extras
Breakfast includes freshly baked French pastries, baguettes from our local boulangerie, preserves, yoghurt, fruit, and a choice of cereals, with hot options cooked to order on six days of the week. The seventh day is chalet day off, where a self-serve continental breakfast will be laid out for you.
Afternoon tea includes freshly baked cake, freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, and juices.
Dinner includes a starter, a main course, pudding, and a cheese platter to finish – all accompanied with free flowing French wine!
On the first and last evening, a prosecco and canapé reception will precede dinner.
Packed lunches can be pre-ordered for a small fee each day and will be prepared for collection each morning.
All special dietary requirements are taken into account. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers have the same exceptional dining experience. Whatever your dietary needs, we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Children can choose to have a meal earlier if they wish.
One night off per week gives you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants offered in the resort.
To view a sample menu, please visit our Food and Drinks page.
Following the closure of the ski resort on 14th March 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the subsequent travel ban imposed by the Foreign Commonwealth Office on UK citizens, and the ongoing uncertainty surrounding travel restrictions and local and global lockdowns, we have renegotiated our local contracts in order to allow us to provide our guests with greater flexibility when booking in the future and to have a plan in place should there be a resurgence of Covid-19.
For full information see our Ski with Confidence page here.
Pricing and availability
Below are our prices for Chalet Coeur des Brevieres for next season.
We price all our accommodation in Euros (as most of our costs are in Euros) to avoid having to pay high fees to fix currency rates for the year. This allows us to pass these savings on to you. Today’s exchange rate is (EUR 1=£0.861411).