“The biggest compliment I can pay is to say that all families have rebooked to go back next year as we don’t think we could possibly find anything better. Thanks so much to the team for making our stay so great!”
Ingocb, April 2019
Hot Tub, Sauna and Gym
- Prime location in the beautiful and peaceful village of Tignes les Brévières
- Two minutes’ walk from the Brévières chalet lift
- Recently built by local artisans respecting the traditional style using stone, large wooden beams and locally-sourced furnishings
- Spa facilities include: a sauna, lounge/fitness area and outdoor hot tub
- Very spacious and roomy with multiple living areas across several floors
- Balconies and views facing the beautiful Sache valley
- Perfect for families and large groups, with variable room layouts
- UK Freeview, DVD player, games console and Wi-Fi facilities in the shared living space
- All rooms fully en-suite with a WC, sink and shower, several with separate baths
- Large devoted ski storage area with changing facilities and heated boot warmers
- Unbeatable Chalet Chardons Skiing and Snowboarding prices
- Book the chalet on a catered sole occupancy basis and your group will get our Personalised Drinks Package for free.
Panoramique, a stunning 35-person chalet in Tignes les Brévières, offers flexibility to accommodate a variety of group styles and sizes. The airy chalet is nestled in the village’s Hauts des Brévières area, just 120-metres from the funicular-style lift that links you to the main lift station, pistes and village centre.
Charmingly constructed from traditional Savoyard wood and granite stone yet benefitting from modern facilities, Panoramique offers open-plan accommodation over five floors. It features all the amenities you would expect from a premium chalet, including a large indoor sauna, spa relaxation area, mini gym and a balcony hot tub with spectacular views of the snowy mountains and lake. There is ample storage for skis and boards complete with heated boot warmers, so you know your equipment will be ready for action the following day.
Panoramique has 14 luxurious bedrooms (nine doubles/twins; three triples; two quads/family rooms), all of which are spacious and benefit from high-quality ensuite bathrooms. Many of the bedrooms have access to wraparound balconies, so the peaceful and idyllic setting can be fully appreciated.
A highlight of the chalet is the large restaurant-style banqueting area, which benefits from an adjoining balcony and lends itself perfectly to sociable dining. There are multiple living areas to discover across several floors, from cosy nooks with crackling fireplaces to split-level mezzanine lounges, so you can always find privacy should you desire it. Meanwhile, the main lounge area benefits from UK TV, a DVD player, a games console and a choice of board games.
We know how to make your holiday special. Each season we assemble a team of talented professionals who pride themselves on their exceptional service and are dedicated to creating the perfect alpine ambiance.
We look forward to welcoming you to Panoramique.
The chalet sleeps up to 35 people.
|1||3||Triple room, King Bed / Twin Beds plus additional Single with private en-suite bathroom with WC and access to balcony|
|2||3||Triple room, King Bed / Twin Beds plus additional Single with private en-suite bathroom with WC|
|3||3||Triple room, King Bed / Twin Beds plus additional Single with private en-suite bathroom with WC|
|4||2||King Bed / Twin Beds, private en suite with bath and separate shower, access to balcony|
|5||2||King Bed / Twin Beds, private en suite shower with separate WC and access to balcony|
|6||2||King Bed / Twin Beds, private en suite shower with separate WC|
|7||2||King Bed / Twin Beds, private en suite shower with separate WC and access to balcony|
|8||2||King Bed / Twin Beds, private en suite bathroom with separate WC and access to balcony|
|9||2||King Bed / Twin Beds, private en suite bathroom with separate WC and access to balcony|
|10||2||King Bed / Twin Beds, private en suite shower with separate WC|
|11||2||King Bed / Twin Beds, private en suite bathroom with separate WC|
|12||2||King Bed / Twin Beds, private en suite shower with separate WC|
|13||4||Quad Room: King Bed / Twin Beds plus Bunk Bed in adjoining room, private en suite bathroom|
|14||4-5||4-5 Person Room: Fixed Double Bedroom and en suite WC/ shower, plus King Bed / Twin Beds and additional Single bed in adjoining room, access to balcony|
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Sole occupancy of the property
- Breakfast every day (hot options on five days with a continental breakfast on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake on six days (no afternoon tea on the chalet day off)
- Six 5-course evening meals (canapes, starter, main, dessert, and cheese board with port)
- Prosecco on the first and last night
- Free-flowing French wine with the evening meal: choice of red, white, and rosé wines
- A selection of alcohols and soft drinks (when the chalet is booked on a sole occupancy basis)
- Bed linen and towels
- Hosting throughout your stay
- Communal areas are cleaned daily
- Bedrooms and bathrooms cleaned once a week with a towel change
- Local taxes
- Travel to the resort from your home
- Ski school, ski pass, ski hire
- Travel Insurance (compulsory – you will need to confirm to us all your party are covered for cancellation insurance WHEN YOU BOOK)
- Visas if required
- Optional Extras
- Dinner on the chalet night off.
- Parking: this can be booked at Parking Tignes les Brevieres
Afternoon tea includes freshly baked cake, freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, and juices.
The five-course dinner consists of canapes, a starter, a main course, a dessert, and a cheese platter to finish – all accompanied by free-flowing French wine!
On the first and last evening, a prosecco reception will precede dinner.
Packed lunches can be pre-ordered for a small fee each day and will be prepared for collection each morning.
All special dietary requirements are taken into account. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers have the same exceptional dining experience. Whatever your dietary needs, we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Children can choose to have a meal earlier if they wish.
One night off per week gives you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants offered in the resort.
To view a sample menu, please visit our Food and Drinks page.
Like most catered chalet holidays, when booking with us you used to get only a choice of red or white wine with dinner. However, we have listened to your feedback and extended our drinks package that is included in your stay.
For Winter 2022-23 you will now get the following extended drinks package included in your stay with us to make that Chardons holiday even better (some would say wetter) than before. All bookings will now include:
- Free-flowing hot drinks throughout the day including a selection of teas, coffee, and hot chocolate.
- With Dinner:
- Choice of 3 Red Wine options,
- Choice of 3 White Wines options,
- A Rosé wine
- Prosecco on your first and last night
- The chalet will also be stocked with a supply of alcohol and mixers (please note the supply is limited to a set amount per week)
Prices & Availability
Our Chalet are now on sale for next winter!
Below is the live availability calendar for Chalet Panoramique for Winter 23/24. Scroll down to find the date you want and you can click to reserve the chalet now!
We price all our accommodation in Euros (as most of our costs are in Euros) to avoid having to pay high fees to fix currency rates for the year. This allows us to pass these savings on to you. Today’s exchange rate is (EUR 1=£0.861565).
Booking your ski holiday with us couldn’t be easier. Just fill in the form below and we’ll look after everything for you. Please remember to read our terms and conditions
How to Book:
- Contact Us (below) to put your dates on hold
- You can then arrange your travel without the risk of your dates being booked by someone else in the meantime!
- Confirm your booking by making the payment of the deposit
- The balance would be due 6 weeks before your arrival date
Our Covid-19 Policy:
We have adjusted our Terms & Conditions to provide you with Peace of Mind when booking your ski holiday with us. Our new policy includes lower deposits, later payment dates, and transferrable bookings. For more information please see our Ski with Confidence page here.
Once you submit the form we will get back to you within 24 hours.