Chardons Coeur des Brévières in Tignes-les-Brévières; great for exploring the Espace Killy
- Coeur des Bréviѐres is located in Tignes-les-Brévières just 200 metres from the lifts
- Private sun terrace featuring hot tub and traditional wooden sauna pod
- An evening meal with French-bottled wine is served on 6 nights of the week. On 5 nights this will be a 5-course menu including canapes and cheese board (with port!). The other night is a Savoyard speciality banquet.
- Breakfast made up of a hot option and banquet of continental choices, as well as afternoon tea (freshly baked cake), served everyday of your stay
- Featuring beautiful balconies from most rooms; with stunning mountain views
- Perfect for short stays and longer trips exploring the Espace Killy
- 15 ensuite bedrooms, with double/twin, triple and family options all available
- Ski and boot room with heated boot racks
- Fantastic Chardons service, with transfers, lift passes and equipment hire all organised for you
- Dedicated hosting service with the chalet cleaned everyday and bedrooms on 5 days of each week
- Free Wifi in communal areas
- Ideal location, in the centre of Tignes-les-Brévières, with its restaurants, bars and shops on your doorstep; and the lifts just a 2-minute walk away
- 3 free beds for a full chalet, weekly booking
Coeur des Bréviѐres is a perfectly located fully en-suite ski and snowboard hotel in the centre of Tignes-les-Brévières. The accommodation is nestled in amongst the villages restaurants, bars and shops and just 200 metres from the bottom of the pistes and the gondola station. As with all our accommodation the chalet is great value and will to appeal skiers and snowboarders looking to explore the Espace Killy region. We work hard to create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere in all our chalets, with many customers making great friends and coming back year after year.
The majority of the 15 bedrooms have access to a balcony with outstandings views of the mountains surrounding Tignes-les-Brévières. Every guest also has access to the hot tub and sauna facilities on our private sun terrace.
The hotel restaurant offers a hot breakfast EVERY DAY, served with a variety of continental options, as well as freshly brewed coffee and tea. Guests are welcome to help themselves to a slice of freshly baked cake on returning from the slopes and then relax in the sauna and hot tub before dinner.
The evening meal is offered on 6-nights of each week by our professionally-trained chef. This consists of a 5-course menu including canapes and cheese board (with port!) on 5 nights of the week. The other night you are treated to a Savoyard speciality banquet. All served with French bottled wines. See our Food and Drink page for more details of the example menus. We are also happy to cater for all dietary requirements.
The hotel has 3 floors, with the reception, dining room and lounge on the ground floor, along with 2 double or twin en suite bedrooms and the boot-room for your ski and board storage (also equiped with boot warmers for guests’ use). The first floor contains the majority of bedrooms, with a combination of double/twin, triple and family/quad rooms all available and all en suite. This floor also offers access to the sun terrace which houses the sauna and hot tub facilities. Five further bedrooms can be found on the top floor, giving the chalet the ability to sleep up to 40 guests. The majority of the rooms also have access to a balcony with beautiful views of the mountains surrounding Tignes-les-Brévières.
Chardons Coeur des Bréviѐres offers another option for our loyal guests with the ability to book for shorter or longer time periods, rather than the restriction of 7-day stays only. With its perfect placement in the heart of the village and generous-sized rooms, guests will love this alternative concept for the Chardons group. As with all our chalets we are able to make booking your trip as simple as possible by arranging your accommodation, airport transfers, equipment hire and lift passes all through ourselves in advance, and ready for your trip. We look forward to welcoming you to Coeur des Bréviѐres.
The hotel sleeps up to 40 guests with a combination of double/twin, triple and family/quad rooms available. The layout is as follows:
|1||2||Double / Twin ensuite|
|2||2||Double / Twin ensuite|
|3||2/3||Double / Twin ensuite – additional bed available to make a triple|
|4||2||Double / Twin ensuite|
|5||4||Family room – Double / Twin with Bunk Bed ensuite – Access to Balcony!|
|6||2||Double / Twin ensuite – Access to Balcony!|
|7||2||Double / Twin ensuite – Access to Balcony!|
|8||2||Double / Twin ensuite – Access to Balcony!|
|9||4||Family room – Double / Twin with Bunk Bed ensuite – Access to Balcony!|
|10||2-4||Double / Twin ensuite – Bunk Bed also available – Access to Balcony!|
|11||4||Quad room ensuite|
|12||2/3||Double / Twin ensuite – additional bed available to make triple|
|13||2||Double / Twin ensuite – Access to Balcony!|
|14||3||Triple – Double / Twin plus Single ensuite – Access to Balcony!|
|15||2||Double / Twin ensuite – Access to Balcony!|
Food & Drink
- Plentiful, high-quality evening meals on 6 nights of the week
- On 5 nights this will be a 5-course menu including canapes & cheese board (with port!). Then a Savoyard speciality banquet on 1 evening.
- Professionally designed, well-balanced menus
- Hearty breakfast with cooked hot options EVERYDAY
- Delicious home-made cakes served after skiing each day
- Quality complimentary French bottled white and red wine served with dinner
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate available throughout the day
- Locally sourced seasonal produce and wine
- Experienced, professional Chefs
The images on this page are all photos taken within the Chardons group and represent food actually produced by our highly-trained Chefs.
At Coeur des Bréviѐres by Chardons the food is one of the highlights of your holiday. We believe that skiing and snowboarding should be about getting fresh air, exercise, thrills and spills… and then coming back and completely spoiling yourself!
The chalet restaurant offers high-quality breakfast options each morning, afternoon tea daily and an evening meal on 6-nights of the week, which includes a 5-course dinner with canapes and a cheese board on 5 nights. On one night you are treated to a Savoyard speciality banquet. All served with complimentary French bottled white and red wine.
Breakfast includes a selection of French pastries, freshly-baked baguettes, preserves, yoghurt, fruit, a choice of cereals, English tea, freshly-brewed coffee, juices, porridge cooked to order and a different hot option daily (for example, on one morning we offer sausage, scrambled egg & tomato; on another morning we offer bacon, fried egg, hash brown and mushrooms).
Afternoon tea is served from 4pm and consists of a delicious freshly-baked cake, a selection of teas, freshly-brewed coffee, hot chocolate and cordial, all available until dinner. Tea and coffee are available throughout the day and after dinner.
Dinner is served in a communal setting – a 5-course meal including canapes and a cheeseboard on 5 nights and one evening where it’s a Savoyard speciality banquet. Portions are both high-quality and plentiful, ensuring you will be well-fed and nobody will leave the table feeling hungry.
A packed lunch can be ordered for a small fee each day and will be prepared for you to pick up at breakfast if you are going on a day trip or just want to save money on the mountain. Simply let your hosts know the previous evening and they will organise this for you.
Children, vegetarians, vegans and other dietary requirements are all catered for. Just let us know at the time of booking and the menu can be discussed further with your chef and hosts on arrival. If you have specific requirements (vegan, allergies, celiac) we would ask that you let us know sometime in advance so we can prepare and obtain any produce not held in our stores. Please note it is not always possible to buy some specialist items in the Alps.
Chef’s night off is normally on a Tuesday or Wednesday when the hotel staff have some well deserved time off. Our staff will be happy to recommend some of the many excellent restaurants in the village.
To see a Sample Menu please visit our Food & Drink page.
Availability & Book Now
Below is the live availability calendar for the property. Scroll down to find the date you want to enquire about and click the “Availability” column to be taken to a form to complete your enquiry.
We price all our accommodation in Euros (as most of our costs are in Euros) to avoid having to pay high fees to fix currency rates for the year. This allows us to pass these savings on to you. Today’s exchange rate is (EUR 1=£0.914254).