Peace of Mind Bookings with Chalet Chardons
Following the Covid-19 Pandemic, we have renegotiated our local contracts in order to allow us to provide our guests with greater flexibility when booking in the future, and to have a plan in place should there be a resurgence of Covid-19.
Book With Confidence
Our new T&Cs are designed to give you greater protection and flexibility. The main points to highlight are:
Accommodation refunds applicable in the event of specific Covid-19-related cancellations
Cancel your booking and be eligible for a refund credit note of 100% of payments made or you can opt for a cash refund, less the deposit paid only. This is in the event of specific Covid-19-related circumstances arising. These include Foreign Commonwealth Office advice against all but essential travel to the whole of France, quarantine requirements, and lockdown measures covering both the UK and France. For the exact terms and for further details when they will apply, please see here.
100% refunds for Ski Hire and Lift Passes
All payments for equipment hire and lift passes can be refunded in full up until your arrival date in resort. You have the right to cancel either of these services, for any reason, up until this point and will receive a full refund for amounts paid.
All balance payments for accommodation and extras will be held in a secure account controlled exclusively by our Accountant until the holiday is fulfilled
For your peace of mind, all balance payments (being all payments made less the deposit only) and payments for extras such as ski hire and lift passes, will be held in a separate account controlled by our Accountant until the day you leave the resort. This is to give you the peace of mind that your money will be instantly accessible up until the day you depart, should you be eligible for a refund at any time before then.
This will only be transferred to the company bank account once you have left the resort.
Full details of these changes and how they will apply to your booking can be found here.
If you have any specific questions regarding your holiday or chalet then you can always get in touch with our UK reservations team on (+44) 01600 800 300 or via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help.
Useful information about travelling from the UK:
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance: We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Covid-19, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing in the market that will. Look for ones which will cover you in the event of NHS Test & Trace disrupting your holiday plans.
- UK health authorities are providing detailed advice on travel which is available at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
- Travellers are advised to read the FCO travel advice for the country they are travelling to. Visit gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- The National Travel Health Network and Centre (NaTHNaC) TravelHealthPro website org.uk/countries provides specific country-by-country travel health advice
- The NHS website has useful information about how to take preventative measures against Coronavirus at nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
- ABTA also has updated advice and FAQs for travellers at abta.com/coronavirus
- Useful info about travel rights and insurance: https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2020/02/coronavirus-travel-help-and-your-rights/