“I stayed in one of in one of the Hattiers apartments and had a wonderful week! … I will definitely be returning again! I highly recommend this place.”
Annie Rice-Mundy, March 2019
- Wonderful apartment with floor-to-ceiling windows perfect for admiring the picturesque mountain views
- Commanding balcony views overlooking Tignes Les Brévières
- 3 minute walk from village centre and main slopes
- Unbeatable Chardons Skiing and Snowboarding prices with equipment hire and lift passes arranged ready for your arrival if required
- 6-bed apartment with a sofa bed which can offer an additional two spaces
Hattiers Apartment 2 is an airy apartment on the top floor of homely Chalet Hattiers. The apartment is perfectly located in the heart of Tignes les Brévières, just a two-minute walk from the main lift station, piste and quaint village centre.
Apartment 2 sleeps 6-8 guests, laid out over two floors. The apartment shares a communal entrance, boot room, dining room, and stairwell with the guests in the main chalet and Hattiers Apartment 1.
Constructed from traditional Savoyard wood and stone yet modern in design, the apartment has a private balcony directly overlooking the slopes. Benefiting from free WiFi in communal areas, and UK satellite TV/DVD, it has everything you need as a cosy base from which to explore the Espace Killy region. There is also ample storage for skis and boards.
Apartment 2 has three double/twin rooms. On the lower floor is a kitchenette, lounge area, shower room, separate WC and two king/twin bedrooms. On the mezzanine floor there is a TV and double sofa bed. The upper floor also has a separate fixed double bedroom with en suite shower room and WC. The apartment has access to a south facing private balcony with outside seating via the opening picture windows.
The apartment comfortably sleeps 6, but can accommodate 8 people with the use of the sofa bed on the mezzanine.
We know how to make your holiday special. Each season we assemble a team of talented professionals who pride themselves on their exceptional service and are dedicated to creating the perfect alpine ambiance.
Dinner will be served in the chalet’s dining room on the ground floor alongside the other guests staying in the chalet.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hattiers Apartment 2.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Sole occupancy of the property
- Continental breakfast every day with hot options on five days
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake on six days (no afternoon tea on the chalet day off)
- Six evening meals per week: a two-course dinner on six nights of the week (main and dessert), this will be served in the chalets dining room along with the other guests staying in Chalet Hattiers
- Free-flowing French wine with the evening meal: choice of red, white, and rosé wines
- Bed linen and towels
- Hosting throughout your stay
- Communal Areas are cleaned daily
- Bedrooms and bathrooms are cleaned once a week with a towel change
- Local taxes
- Travel to the resort from your home
- Ski school, ski pass, ski hire
- Travel Insurance (compulsory – you will need to confirm to us all your party are covered for cancellation insurance WHEN YOU BOOK)
- Visas if required
- Optional Extras
- Dinner on the chalet night off
Breakfast includes freshly baked French pastries, baguettes from our local boulangerie, preserves, yoghurt, fruit, and a choice of cereals, with hot options cooked to order on five mornings.
Afternoon tea on six days out of seven, which includes freshly baked cake, freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, and juices.
Dinner includes a main course and a dessert – all accompanied by free-flowing French wine!
All special dietary requirements are taken into account. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers have the same exceptional dining experience. Whatever your dietary needs, we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Children can choose to have a meal earlier if they wish.
One night off per week gives you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants offered in the resort.
To view a sample menu, please visit our Food and Drinks page. Please note that these example menus are for our catered chalets which have four-course evening meals. For the apartments, please just refer to the main course and desert.
Hattiers Apartment 2 sleeps 6-8, laid out over two floors. On the lower floor is a kitchenette, lounge area, shower room, separate WC and two twin/double bedrooms. On the mezzanine floor is a snug area area with TV and sofa bed. The upper floor also has a separate twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and WC. The entire apartment has access to a south facing balcony with outside furniture via the opening picture windows which can be seen in the photos. The accommodation comfortably sleeps 6, 8 maximum using sofa bed in the lounge area.
|Room 1||2||Twin/double room|
|Room 2||2||Twin/double room|
|Room 3||2||Twin/double room|
Price & Availabiltiy
Our Chalet are now on sale for next winter!
Below is the live availability calendar for Chalet Hattiers Apatment 2 for Winter 22/23. Scroll down to find the date you want and you can click to reserve the chalet now!
We price all our accommodation in Euros (as most of our costs are in Euros) to avoid having to pay high fees to fix currency rates for the year. This allows us to pass these savings on to you. Today’s exchange rate is (EUR 1=£0.861245).
Booking your ski holiday with us couldn’t be easier. Just fill in the form below and we’ll look after everything for you. Please remember to read our terms and conditions
How to Book:
- Contact Us (below) to put your dates on hold
- You can then arrange your travel without the risk of your dates being booked by someone else in the meantime!
- Confirm your booking by making the payment of the deposit
- The balance would be due 6 weeks before your arrival date
Our Covid-19 Policy:
We have adjusted our Terms & Conditions to provide you with Peace of Mind when booking your ski holiday with us. Our new policy includes lower deposits, later payment dates, transferrable bookings. For more information please see our Ski with Confidence page here.
Once you submit the form we will get back to you within 24 hours.