Due to the ever-increasing popularity of Chardons with visitors to the Espace Killy, we have been able to negotiate a competitive rate of just €90 euros return from Geneva airport. This rate is specifically for our guests on a shared shuttle service provided by Simply Transfers.
Please note the following information is for the standard Saturday arrivals/departures, however we are also able to offer Sunday and Wednesday transfers- please contact the Chardons office for more information.
The service runs at the following times to and from resort on a Saturday, with a shuttle running approximately every 2 hours. (PLEASE NOTE EXACT PICK-UP TIMES WILL BE CONFIRMED TO YOU VIA TEXT MESSAGE THE DAY PRIOR TO TRAVEL. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CHECK YOUR PHONE AND LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A MESSAGE):
ARRIVALS – TIME SHUTTLE DEPARTS GENEVA AIRPORT FOR TIGNES LES BREVIERES (Currently we cannot offer shared shuttle services to La Fornet, however it will go as far as central Val d’Isère where you can use the free in-resort shuttle. For a private transfer quote please contact us via email/phone )
|Shuttle No||Departing Geneva*|
|7||10.00 am (10:00)|
|8||12.30 am (12:30)|
|9||2.45 pm (14:45)|
|10||5.00 pm (17:00)|
|11||7.30 pm (19.30)|
|12||9.30 pm (21.30)|
* For arrivals – to calculate your shuttle departure time, Simply Transfers advise you must allow at least one hour after your flight arrival time to get through customs. If you have ski or snowboard equipment, Simply Transfers recommend a further 30 minutes should be added.
DEPARTURES – TIME SHUTTLE DEPARTS TIGNES LES BREVIERES FOR GENEVA AIRPORT (Currently we cannot offer shared shuttle service from La Fornet, however you can get it from central Val d’Isère. The free in-resort shuttle can be used to access this service. For a private transfer quote please contact us via email/phone)
|Shuttle No||Departing Brévières**|
|1||4.35 am (04:35)|
|2||6.50 am (06:50)|
|3||8.20 am (08:20)|
|4||10.30 am (10:30)|
|5||1.40 pm (13.40)|
|6||3.40 pm (15.40)|
**For departures – Simply Transfers advise you should estimate 3.5 hours for the transfer plus you should aim to arrive at an airport no later than 2 hours prior to your flight departure time (so to calculate your resort departure time in non peak weeks use your flight time, less 5.5 hours) and in peak weeks Simply Transfers suggest you leave a minimum of three hours at the airport (so in peak weeks use your flight time, less 6.5 hours). Peak times include New Year and all Saturdays from the 10th February to 17th March (the French holidays, when the roads are busy).
The above service will run EVERY SATURDAY throughout the 2017/18 season, starting on 16th December 2017 until the 21nd April 2018 for all arrivals into Geneva Airport.
A Simply Transfer Representative will be at the Airport every Saturday to greet our guests. Following booking of your transfer, you will receive full contact details of the Simply Transfers Airport Representative as well as emergency contact details and clear instructions on what to do when you arrive at Geneva airport.
All guests travelling on this transfer service are permitted the following luggage allowance – 1 suitcase or bag, 1 piece of hand luggage and 1 pair of skis or snowboard
The average transfer time is 3 hours, though please note this is a shared transfer service and may stop on route to Tignes les Brévières.
In keeping with our ethos at Chardons, we are able to offer the return shared transfer service with large discounts compared with other transfer providers. Return transfers to Les Brévières will cost €90 euros (approx £78) per person. Transfers one way only will cost €55 (approx £48).
To ensure you receive the benefit of the Chardon’s DISCOUNTED RATE, once you have booked your flights, contact us in the normal way either by telephone on our UK local rate number 01600 800 300 (outside the UK +44 1600 800 300) or by email to reserve your seat and make payment.
Please note, it is a strict requirement of Simply Transfers that at the time of booking we must be informed of the following information for EVERY passenger:
- Full names
- Ages of any children under 18 (due to insurance reasons, Simply Transfer can not offer a transfer to children under 5)
- The flight number and times for each flight, plus confirmation of which UK airport you are flying from
- A mobile number including the dialling code (0044 for UK)
Simply Transfer terms of carriage can be found here – http://www.simply-transfers.net/generales-conditions .
We would like to draw your attention to the following conditions of carriage:
- If your flight is delayed, Simply Transfers will put you on the next shuttle that has space available, without further charge. If you were due on the last transfer and your flight was delayed, Simply Transfers will endeavour to find an alternative means of transport but cannot guarantee this, alternatively they will offer you a transfer on the next available shuttle on Sunday
- Your official ticket will be issued in November; this must be printed in advance of arrival at Geneva or can be shown to the driver on a smart phone.
- In the event you need to cancel your booking, refunds will only be considered (at the discretion of Simply Transfers) if cancelled at least 14 days prior to travel.
For arrivals into other airports (such as Lyon, Chambery or Grenoble) or outside of the shuttle times available, as well as for larger groups, it can be more convenient to arrange a private transfer. Chardons recommend contacting the following local private transfer companies for this service: